Somewhat venting.............

RoLa

Reaction score
@dlwhtrose....SPOILED!!!!!! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
how did microsnook port work out? if not ill port Purple passion and ask permission after the fact!!!

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got permission to post my port of it up, and it's totally complete with all apps and such, plus dlwhtrose said everything checked out all right, so can I get you to add it to the thread tomorrow? We have no wifis right now so I'm on my phone.

And micro, not to say your work is bad, because your port is probably just as complete as mine, but posting the whole rom is kinda impractical. Just put in the zip what you port, and it should all work out just fine.

Sent from my Droid

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I got permission to post my port of it up, and it's totally complete with all apps and such, plus dlwhtrose said everything checked out all right, so can I get you to add it to the thread tomorrow? We have no wifis right now so I'm on my phone.

And micro, not to say your work is bad, because your port is probably just as complete as mine, but posting the whole rom is kinda impractical. Just put in the zip what you port, and it should all work out just fine.

Sent from my Droid

Ahh Tank to the rescue!! thanks bud!! so no link or anything that I can post up??

microsnook

Reaction score

Sent from my Droid

Thanks tank, Ill do it right next time lol

OP
dlwhtrose

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! to all of you that helped me out.....

RoLa....... bite me!!!

Tank, even though you helped and I said you were my new best friend (sorry RoLa but after that remark.......;)) I could change my mind.... Its not a hideous color so get over it!!!

I am totally rockin the Purple Passion and am once again a very happy girl!!!

:icon_ lala::icon_ lala::icon_ lala::icon_ lala::icon_ lala::icon_ lala::icon_ lala:

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
now, if you could just change that girlie avatar... :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! to all of you that helped me out.....

RoLa....... bite me!!!

Tank, even though you helped and I said you were my new best friend (sorry RoLa but after that remark.......;)) I could change my mind.... Its not a hideous color so get over it!!!

I am totally rockin the Purple Passion and am once again a very happy girl!!!

:icon_ lala::icon_ lala::icon_ lala::icon_ lala::icon_ lala::icon_ lala::icon_ lala: