Post Bug Reports Here

Black00StangGT

Reaction score
I don't know if this is considered a bug but I am running my own custom framework-res.apk on this rom it works fine but when I go into the Rumm Rx Toolbox to change the famework animation to fancy ill reboot it will either go into a bootloop or restart without the new animation I selected.

wayne9592

Reaction score
I having an issue sometimes with not receiving text messages once in a while anyone having problems with this as well? I am using handcent because I don like the green led lol

Shelooga

Reaction score
hey i guess this is a bug but your overclock app first tells me i need to install it from the market and fcs. then i reopen and it works, but all options under build properties in the overclock app will not work. everything else is smooth.

i held off after ssx for udx.. after all the drama and what not i tried this although i wanted a different color scheme; and wow. it was amazing. then i went on a whim and flashed the revoblu apex1.2 theme and im happier than a pig in

yea.
jrummy, this is awesome

kcallstar7

Reaction score
Issues/Bugs

First off, let me say that I just got done unbricking my Droid X... I request Verizon send me one anyways. So I had two phone to mess with, so I was on an agenda to find a rom that provided excellent frame work. After installing all the ones found on this forum... I came to a decision to stick with RUmm. I felt it out performed the other distros and offered extra internal options to make it feel more unique.

I currently am under RummRX V1.0 on my Droid X... pretty bug free so far other then the bugs listed by JRummy listed. Please feel free to express your thoughts on my concerns with your ROM, I would like to know if I have made any valid issues for you to work with... otherwise i will be wasting your time.

#BUGS/ISSUES

#GPU dedication?
:I've noticed that the benchmarks where great. I figure then gaming would be streamlined... but my asumptions where incorrect. When using GameBroid/PSX4droid I experienced extremely bad frame rates and I/0. Pocket legends also will not run at all one the system. Maybe you can shed some light on this? The Droid X has a dedicated GPU... so is there anyway that Rumm is not currently designed to tap into that integration at the moment? When the Droid X was stock, it did not have these issues.

#Email/Account Sync
:When entering in your account information under accounts, the email client doesn't add it automatically. then when you configure your email in the application you get double emails (when configured under account and on email client)??? So is this a price for not having a BLURRY frame design... I was very happy on with the stock X being able to manage all acounts under one respiratory.

I will have more input as i continue to use Rumm... I hope these issues get addressed and ease my concerns... otherwise THIS ROM ROCKS AND WANT TO KEEP IT! GOOD JOB :)

Last edited:

carosati3

Reaction score
slacker/pandora not working

anyone else having a problem with slacker and pandora? i get the error 1,-17 for slacker. it tunes to the station but keeps skipping to next track due to error and then pops that error up.

ViciousCircle

Android Addict
Premium Member
Reaction score
First off, let me say that I just got done unbricking my Droid X... I request Verizon send me one anyways. So I had two phone to mess with, so I was on an agenda to find a rom that provided excellent frame work. After installing all the ones found on this forum... I came to a decision to stick with RUmm. I felt it out performed the other distros and offered extra internal options to make it feel more unique.

I currently am under RummRX V1.0 on my Droid X... pretty bug free so far other then the bugs listed by JRummy listed. Please feel free to express your thoughts on my concerns with your ROM, I would like to know if I have made any valid issues for you to work with... otherwise i will be wasting your time.

#BUGS/ISSUES

#GPU dedication?
:I've noticed that the benchmarks where great. I figure then gaming would be streamlined... but my asumptions where incorrect. When using GameBroid/PSX4droid I experienced extremely bad frame rates and I/0. Pocket legends also will not run at all one the system. Maybe you can shed some light on this? The Droid X has a dedicated GPU... so is there anyway that Rumm is not currently designed to tap into that integration at the moment? When the Droid X was stock, it did not have these issues.

#Email/Account Sync
:When entering in your account information under accounts, the email client doesn't add it automatically. then when you configure your email in the application you get double emails (when configured under account and on email client)??? So is this a price for not having a BLURRY frame design... I was very happy on with the stock X being able to manage all acounts under one respiratory.

I will have more input as i continue to use Rumm... I hope these issues get addressed and ease my concerns... otherwise THIS ROM ROCKS AND WANT TO KEEP IT! GOOD JOB :)

Just wanted to mention that I have no issues with Pocket Legends running on this, nor do I have the double email issue either, and I didn't have to enter my email twice. Just doing it the once when setting up the phone worked. Did you do a wipe data/cache after installing the ROM? Are you using any themes?

kcallstar7

Reaction score
No themes just AWD, im new too the whole rom thing so if im doing any un- othidox I would like to be aware... so I believe I when installing the rom I did the data wipes first then installed the rom, the rebooted it, the only way my email syncs is if its configured on the email client that came with the rom. Pocket legends doesn't work all... ihave also noticed this happens on none blur rims too...I've tried it on Rumm, Tranquil, Rubix.... im using all the new roms... so am I doing something wrong? Wipe>data>cache>install>reboot... right?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

kcallstar7

Reaction score
I just re-Rom'd with the new RX 1.03... still unable to run pocket legends... emails only work when configured with the email client (vs Settings>Accounts) PSX4Droid cant effectively run an emulated game.... so i have now idea how you manage to not have the same issues... but i would like to find out. Bencmarks on Quandrant are less drastic then with RX.1.0 but result suggest that processing 3d would be more efficient, but I have a market game that doesnt run... and an emulator that struggles with simple rendering.... the email issues is prob some blur integration... but these issues dont occur when I was using the new DarkSlide ROM (blur). But that build still has the LCD density issue... so I dont know if this helps.... but i would sure like my RUmm ROM to own when it comes to hardware priority for the GPU.

ANY one else have these Issues????

ROM RX1.03
ADW.Laucher (only)
(no other modifications)

Last edited:

gizmo99360

Reaction score
I just upgraded from rumm 1.0 and wiped data/cleared cache. Now everytime I reboot and about 15 secs later, the phone reboots but only shows boot animation. Once rebooted...don't notice any issues. Getting 1427 quadrant scores with ulv stock mhz settings.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

powerkatwedel

Reaction score
Camera and Ringtone

When taking a picture everything seems to work just fine, except it doesn't save it. It only put a "place holder" for where the picture should be. It is just an empty file. Anyone got any ideas?

Also, my custom ringtone show they are there but they don't work. They just make the system noise on every one.

ViciousCircle

Android Addict
Premium Member
Reaction score
When in contacts, hitting the hard search button doesn't bring up the search. THough, I can get around it by long pressing the menu button to open the keyboard and then search that way.

mbarry55

Reaction score
I don't know if this is a bug or not but when my phone is plugged in/charging, it doesn't play my normal ringtone, it plays one of the normal "phone ringing" ringtones. Not plugged in, my regular ringtone plays, when plugged in, it doesn't.

DX2222

Reaction score
My camera button doesn't work so when in bootstrap recovery I can't flash or restore anything any suggestions Plz email me [email protected]

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

kastleberg

Reaction score
Settings>Accounts is inoperable. Won't even open, just goes back to Settings.