Post Bug Reports Here

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am working on an update and want it to be as bug free as possible. Since I don't have enough time to read the entire thread will people who have found bugs please post them below.

ONLY POST BUG REPORTS, NOTHING ELSE PLEASE

Bugs which are currently fixed in the next release:

- force close issues with adding a new calendar event
- force close issues with adding the calendar widget

========================
Thanks for your support :icon_ banana:
========================

Asterisk

Reaction score
I'm not sure about other people but for me when I tried to restore my apps using Titanium Backup my phone would just reboot for no reason. Not sure if I am doing anything wrong or not. I was on the latest leak before using your rom.

Reaction score
My camera does not produce photos and the camcorder just closes after I press record. Also my gallery runs very slow. Everything else is flawless. working with the 2.3.320 =)

tatuud

Reaction score
the search (hard) key doesn't work, i dont use it but i guess some people might...that's all i have...

edit: on 2.3.15

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
My camera does not produce photos and the camcorder just closes after I press record. Also my gallery runs very slow. Everything else is flawless. working with the 2.3.320 =)

Odd. I do not have this issue on 2.3.320. Are there any other reports of this?

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm not sure about other people but for me when I tried to restore my apps using Titanium Backup my phone would just reboot for no reason. Not sure if I am doing anything wrong or not. I was on the latest leak before using your rom.

Were you restoring apps and data or apps only?

I do not use Titanium Backup but I can check it out if you tell me what option you choose for restore.

AsaSpadeSS

Reaction score

I dont have this issue either, and my search key works fine. The only thing I noticed, which I need sm1 else to confirm is that the GPS (Maps) takes a long time to get my exact location if it does, it usually puts me down the road from my location, worked great on Rubix 1.9.3.

tatuud

Reaction score

yes sir, there was, colormiiworld had the same issue, it's back somewhere in the rom thread, she was on 2.3.320 and had no use of her camera or camcorder.

thanks for the search button...

Batbriel

Reaction score
Im on 2.3.15v , I have experienced some random reboots, 3 total today, I haven't OCed or anything and of course the Blur Calendar Widget not showing up when i select it, other than that , this is just pure awesomeness

Asterisk

Reaction score

Were you restoring apps and data or apps only?

I do not use Titanium Backup but I can check it out if you tell me what option you choose for restore.

I tried about three different options. The first was all system data and apps. The second was apps and data. Third was apps only. All made my phone reboot.

My camera and camcorder work just fine. Just the fps in the camcorder seem a little laggy but I don't really do much recording.

Also my hard search key works as well.

nmtuna

Reaction score
I'm getting the Force Close, but it seems just like a half reboot when it happens because my SD card doesn't remount or anything, and the reboot is very fast. No OC'ing here yet either. Each time it's happened I go to unlock the screen and boom, reboot.

Batbriel

Reaction score
I'm getting the Force Close, but it seems just like a half reboot when it happens because my SD card doesn't remount or anything, and the reboot is very fast. No OC'ing here yet either. Each time it's happened I go to unlock the screen and boom, reboot.

Exactly what happened to me

gamergreg90

Reaction score
Im on 2.3.15v , I have experienced some random reboots, 3 total today, I haven't OCed or anything and of course the Blur Calendar Widget not showing up when i select it, other than that , this is just pure awesomeness

I'm on 2.3.20 and I also am getting about 3 reboots a day. Usually they happen when I'm sliding the lock on the lockscreen or connecting it to my pc with usb.