OTA FRG22D stock release 8/24

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the stupid question here but I've only had my D1 for the past month and I'm new to all this. I'm rooted running P3's FRG22 and I just have a couple questions...

Can I just install FRG22D right over without wiping?

and

Is this the correct order of release history ... FRG01b --> FRG22 --> FRG22D ??

yes and yes

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
You should be able to install over the top, yes.

purpledaisy584

Reaction score
Ok feeling really dumb right now and sorry about that!! I haven't had my droid long and i'm really excited about the new build, i'm currently running FRG01B. I know nothing about wiping, ROM or rooted, these words mean nothing to me. My quest is, will verizon just sent me an update message like they did when i went to 2.2 or is the new build something i have to do manually?? Thanks for any help you can give and sorry again for being so droid illiterate!

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Ok feeling really dumb right now and sorry about that!! I haven't had my droid long and i'm really excited about the new build, i'm currently running FRG01B. I know nothing about wiping, ROM or rooted, these words mean nothing to me. My quest is, will verizon just sent me an update message like they did when i went to 2.2 or is the new build something i have to do manually?? Thanks for any help you can give and sorry again for being so droid illiterate!

It will happen just like the 2.2 update ...
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...d-update-2-2-froyo-frg22-rolling-out-now.html

purpledaisy584

Reaction score

It will happen just like the 2.2 update ...
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...d-update-2-2-froyo-frg22-rolling-out-now.html

Thank you!!! I'm hoping it happens soon!