Motorola Droid Update Continues Through Sept 4

KevinJ

Reaction score
I finally got sick and tired of sitting here waiting for the latest update, so I stopped looking at the phone and went to bed. Sometime overnight I got the update. Whether it was on the 4th or not (it wasn't in my time zone, but there were still TZ's left) I don't know.

It's up and running now. Far as I know, nothing's wrong.

rynoman03

Reaction score
Just got the update on the 5th.

Just got the update on the 5th. I woke up looked at my phone....Hmm system update...I DL'd the original FroYo back in Aug. I was hoping it would still pick up the update and it did. dancedroid

dennywicker

Reaction score
How would one know if they go the update or not? Just got my Droid last week and thanks so much :)

Postnsons

Reaction score
So this update, which I just received minutes ago, means I still have to download the flash 10.1 update on the Market?

I thought I already did that, separately, after I did the manual update to 2.2?

HamDog

Reaction score
The Froyo Fairy showed up last night on my phone too. Finally. Woke up to find a dollar bill under my pillow..errr...meant to say woke up to my phone saying update available. After reboot, installed flash. Everything working so far.

Cool, I can finally stop visiting this thread!

tkoehler

Reaction score
Got it first thing this morning when i turned it back on, dowloaded it, downloaded flash 10.1......now what do i do with it :blink:

beckx020

Reaction score
Got it first thing this morning when i turned it back on, dowloaded it, downloaded flash 10.1......now what do i do with it :blink:
Send it to me. :)

Go to a flash site and see if it works.

bjbear5103

Reaction score
me too!

yes, please forgive my ignorance, but what do you do with it? i know it's been a hot topic for quite a while now, but what?

Dx droid x

Reaction score
I still have not got my ota update for 2.2 on droid x am I doing something wrong? I have tried shutting my phone off and on and even made my phone do a search for the update and it says its up to date what can I do

will.anaya

Reaction score
Sitting here in/near San Antonio Texas and i just received my update, finally.

scared me at first cuz it looked like it was going to brick my phone just like to first update. then came the eye, then came the smile upon my face. :)

jacobm69

Reaction score
I still have not got my ota update for 2.2 on droid x am I doing something wrong? I have tried shutting my phone off and on and even made my phone do a search for the update and it says its up to date what can I do

You can wait for the update to come out first! It hasn't even started rolling out for the droid X. As of now it is up to date. This thread is for droid owners not droid x.