Nexus 5 4.4.3 Update watch

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

LG-nexus-5-rendering-square.jpg

Though this is mainly a verizon forum we have quite a few members who have jumped ship and are rocking the Nexus 5. So to you, there are various news outings reporting that the nexus 5 may be receiving an update to 4.4.3 (Find and update the software version on your Google Nexus 5) . We will be on update watch for the nexus 5. And if motorola continues their update pattern then motorola X users are on deck to receive there fix as well.

4.4.3 is mainly a MR (maintenance release) meant to fix the bugs that plagued android devices running 4.4.2.

UPDATE: Looks like we jumped the gun by a week http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/0...-start-rolling-out-today-according-to-sprint/

Last edited:

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Nothing yet...

Though I have not been having any issues I guess others are.

Been the most stable phone I have had, didn't even see the need to root it.

repyvegy.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nothing yet for me either. Cheers for letting us know pc747! :)

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Sprint could have jumped the gun. To me that just means be on the look out in the next couple of days. As far as issues with the nexus 5 none, but I will say a few days ago the quem issue popped up for the first time since me having it for a month. I had the serious battery drain no matter what i disabled or what app I removed. Even had issues with phone and battery overheating even when in sleep mode. Finally after running greenify and searching did I see the qeum running in the background. Since hibernating it with greenify my phone has been back to normal. Other than the occasional having to go into airplane mode to get lte back everything has been great. It has replaced my note 2 as my primary.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
updated op