Official Team D1-MIUI-10.29-V6.X Release

nickelocene

Reaction score
You can put all of them in a folder. Just go into edit mode, grab the folder widget or long press for folder, and you can just drag and drop apps into the folder. Not sure if that's what you're looking for but that's what I do and they're very useful. Takes up one slot

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
Even though it's not exactly what I want, but it's a great workaround. Clear up the screens really well. Thank you very much.

iamasongnow

Reaction score
I love this Tom only question is when it gets updated for d1 can u make it so when we click the message button on the lockscreen we can reply from there instead of having to go into the app itself

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

oh blackholesam, you and those Toms you're always raving about.

i'm not sure if this is possible. what would happen if you had two new messages, each from a different person? ZOMG.WORLD EXPLODING CONUNDRUM.

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
i see what it is i didn't mess up my droid has auto correct on and everytime i type rom it changes btw i am typing this from my comp so yeah but i want that feature its sweet to be able to read the message but responding would make it easier and i mean like get a txt look at click the button then click which txt to respond to and a pop up reply thing would come up i think that would make this rom perfect

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it can wake the device and goes straight to the pop up. But that's only if you reply right after they send. I think there might be a feature to appear over lockscreen

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
and i also got the Miui Music player working after i fixed permissions. its AMAZING

I couldn't get it to work. Could you please tell me exactly what you did? Haha thanks :)

This is the Root Explorer method. Download the .apk to you SD card which you've done. Open root explorer, scrool down to SD card, select it and find the .apk, long press and click move. Back out and go back to where you select SD card(the list of folders that appear after you open Root Explorer), scrool down and select system, then select app. You should see a list of .apks installed in the phone. Press Mount R/W at the top corner, then paste the .apk. after you paste it, find it, long press, and click permissions, there will be some boxes with checkmarks inside, uncheck them and only have the first column checked, and the top box on the middle column check. Leave all the rest unchecked, click ok. Reboot and there ya go. Hope I explained clear enough

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Isn't the muiu music player stock one or there is another one

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

No, it comes with the Droids regular music player. The plain black one. This one is much better, but it doesn't support landscape. It looks cut off in landscape but I think you can still press the buttons even though they're only half there and not many people have the home screens rotate anyway. Not much point. If you looks a couple of pages back, there is a link to the site and you can look at it and decide for yourself:)

fox_dye

Reaction score
I got mine to work with a terminal emulator but I got root tools installed which adds scripts. You can try this though.

su
sysrw
cp sdcard/miui-music.apk system/app/miui-music.apk
pm install system/app/miui-music.apk
sysro

I did it on both mine and my wife's phones but we both have root tools and make sure that the apk is on the root of your sdcard

Sent from a galaxy far far away.....