Official Feature Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If you would like to see any features in sourcery rom post here and we'll see what we like and do our best to make it happen. We like out there ideas and are always trying to be different and fresh so let us hear your crazy ideas.

dbst

Reaction score
Congrats you guys got your own section :) Seems like a lot of people have been wanting the power widget in the notification bar

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

listenman20

Reaction score
i'm just gonna ask for system app removal to be placed somewhere in the settings if possible...just something to remove the optionals...i see the place to add those but not remove ones like carhome, email, and a couple of other i don't have a use for...others can probably name apps they'd just soon not use.

EDIT: i decided i'd like to ask for one other feature....the ability to make a backup while/b4 installing certain add-ons such as themes....

clove8828

Reaction score
Nice ROM I would like to see the power pull down widget status bar options like clock and battery removal and also more colors in the stock set up I know blue and think red is coming but about some greens or purple or something

QuimbyDogg

Reaction score
Reboot recovery option on power button.

Sent from my Sourcery using Tapatalk

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
the pull down cm6 uses has, and I would not have thought it, been very useful to me for fast bt/wifi turning on.

pbrewer81

Reaction score
QuimbyDogg.
Press and hold the power bottom then press reboot. You will then be given the option to reboot or reboot into recovery.

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

pbrewer81

Reaction score
WOW!!!! dancedroid Great rom! I have been messing around with it for about a day now and it is supper smooth and definitely magical . I do have a couple requests and one suggestion However.
1. Add a pull down notification bar widget. One where your can designate 6 actions like WiFi on/off, BT on/off, Brightness etc.
2. Lock Screen Phone and Message Slider. Preferably "Transparent."
I use the above two options on an hourly basis if the rom I happen to be using supports it. I would love to see this in future releases of this rom.

On to the suggestion/idea. Now... I am not sure if this is even possible, but my idea is to add a message/notification area right in the middle of the lock screen. What would be displayed in this area (roughly 4x1 or 4x2) would be your latest Gmail email (sender, subject and first line or two), Gtalk message (sender and first line or two of the message), SMS (sender and first line or two of the message) or missed call (Number, name etc). When the area is pressed on you would be routed to that specific message. If it is possible to make so you can scroll through your last "X" number of messages all the better. I got the idea from the "Ticker Bar" that the Samsung Continuum boasts. Again, not sure if the idea is feasible but since you guys appear to be able to do magic, let the Harry Pottering begin :)

Again a job well done! Happy Holidays and keep up the stellar work!!! Donation to follow!

Spyder RT

Reaction score
WOW!!!! dancedroid Great rom! I have been messing around with it for about a day now and it is supper smooth and definitely magical . I do have a couple requests and one suggestion However.
1. Add a pull down notification bar widget. One where your can designate 6 actions like WiFi on/off, BT on/off, Brightness etc.
Amen. After testing ROMs that have this, I can't stop using it.

Riley

Reaction score
I can use SetCPU, but maybe a profiles setup within CPU Boost unless thats' someone elses making......

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
2. Lock Screen Phone and Message Slider. Preferably "Transparent."
I use the above two options on an hourly basis if the rom I happen to be using supports it. I would love to see this in future releases of this rom.

On to the suggestion/idea. Now... I am not sure if this is even possible, but my idea is to add a message/notification area right in the middle of the lock screen. What would be displayed in this area (roughly 4x1 or 4x2) would be your latest Gmail email (sender, subject and first line or two), Gtalk message (sender and first line or two of the message), SMS (sender and first line or two of the message) or missed call (Number, name etc). When the area is pressed on you would be routed to that specific message. If it is possible to make so you can scroll through your last "X" number of messages all the better. I got the idea from the "Ticker Bar" that the Samsung Continuum boasts. Again, not sure if the idea is feasible but since you guys appear to be able to do magic, let the Harry Pottering begin :)

Again a job well done! Happy Holidays and keep up the stellar work!!! Donation to follow!

Look at miui Rom they have exactly that

edit: damn auto correct

Sent from my Sourcery using Tapatalk

krouget

Reaction score
I'll again have to echo the option for the power control widget addition to the drop down notification. It's been very convenient.

Also, while it serves next to no function, I also like the option for overscrolling in menus. :)

donerico

Reaction score
Custom LED Notifications

There are a couple of apps that do some of they are very limited. None support email or gmail. This is a must for me because I have to have my phone in silent mode a lot of the time and rely on the different color leds for different events. The only ROMs that I am aware support this are SS, CM, ShadowrRom AND UD.

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
AP Hotspot for wifi.
not adhoc tethering using wifi tether/barnacle/pda net (people interchange AP hotspot and adhoc tetherring way too much) but true Access Point hotspot.
not sure if possible, know some were looking into it few months back.

Status
Not open for further replies.