What should we add to this site?

ThePhoneGuy

Reaction score
Many of you are participants on other forums I'm sure, so what better source of suggestions, feedback, feature requests, etc. then the users!

Let us know of some features you'd like to see us add to the site and we'll see what we can do!

some ideas... we seem to be all over the board with help, tricks, new discoveries, hints, reviews, cool stuff, and problems.

Consolidating the above where people know just where to go to find something, or to look for some hints or new discoveries about the DROID and/or its Apps.

Apps thread, do, don'ts, with to look for.

ThePhoneGuy

Reaction score
i'll most likely sport it in a posed picture of me in a bandanna with my sig 45,

I'll lay the Droid next to my Sig and Glock : )

Glock 20 (10mm) which will take down a bear.

Sig P220 .45

2 of the finest makers of handguns...well thats just my opinion.

attachment.php

Have you tried any of the shooting Apps yet?

OP
J

JohnDroid

Bumping this to the top. Still looking for more ideas, suggestions, feature addition requests, etc.

dihtn

Reaction score
What about a link for IT people who are having issues getting a droid connected to their Exchange Server? Maybe have some good baseline information there in advance.

sir

Reaction score
maybe add the vbulletin shoutbox so we can all chat while we're trolling the forums?

maybe make a Droid theme for vBulletin (would be awesome, but obviously would require some of the web/graphics guru's who are around here to take a look)