Official Feature Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

drowe

Reaction score
There are a couple of apps that do some of they are very limited. None support email or gmail. This is a must for me because I have to have my phone in silent mode a lot of the time and rely on the different color leds for different events. The only ROMs that I am aware support this are SS, CM, ShadowrRom AND UD.

Add my vote for that for the same reason.

hawgpapa

Reaction score
What an awesome ROM! I have been flashing different ROM's over the past year and have come down to two that are the quickest, where my NFL Mobile (not a deal breaker) works consistently and are great with the new additions to ROMs - MIUI and Sourcery...can't find a reason to go back to the others at this time...But we all have to remember the first ROMs developed are why we are here!

New additions:
1. Power widget in notification
2. Phone dialer like MIUI - you can dial names on the keypad and the contacts start appearing. It is an awesome feature.

Keep up the great work!

Poloki

Reaction score
My top requests are (all completely cosmetic):
1) Notification widget in dropdown
2) LED customization
3) Statusbar customization (minimally the ability to remove clock and/or battery)

I honestly can't think of anything else.

Gflam and Eagle1967, you are doing a great job! Stay true and don't rush things. I have no problem waiting for a really good update, as opposed to weeklies with minor updates (that is unless there is such a glaring bug that renders the phone unusable - which hopefully will never happen).

I REALLY like this ROM :icon_ lala:

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well we'll be releasing a new build this weekend with nothing huge in it just a fix for those with reboots and a few other small features then we will be working on bigger things. The rebooting just seemed to be a bigger problem :)

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

jhuntdog

Reaction score
My feature requests:
1) Notification bar power widget
2) Dismiss notifications by swiping
3) Customizable power control widget - really like to adjust sound here

Thanks. So far, I'm a huge fan of the Magic!

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
My feature requests:
1) Notification bar power widget
2) Dismiss notifications by swiping
3) Customizable power control widget - really like to adjust sound here

Thanks. So far, I'm a huge fan of the Magic!

Working on gestures and the power widget but for the third request we already have something else for the sound adjust i think you'll like better.

trowa

Reaction score
This is the best rom to date I have tried. The battery life with the stock kernel is so much better then anything else I have tried. You guys rock. Tomorrow on pay day you will get a donation from me :)

A few things I wish this rom had. The ability to uninstall the cpu booster program ( I don't need it I bought setcpu), having the LED blink on a new message even if the screen is on ( I can't find a setting for this), and also deleting www dot audiogalaxy dot com from the hosts file. No biggie but every rom with ads blocked always has this webpage blocked and my app never works until I manually edit the hosts file.

Keep up the good work guys and happy new year!

usernameisvalid

Reaction score
Feature Request

+Hide the visible unlock path.

- I would like to unlock my phone in front of people without the unlock code showing up bright green.

My favorite ROM, btw :)

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
some

Ok i see 3 requests here that are in the build in testing at this time :)
Please be patient with us :)
we just release a week ago the other roms have about 5 months on us.
This weekend release is a nice update i think youll appreciate but its not an overhaul.

We are working on learning and adding as fast as we can. I really want getures also. and am trying to get a hole of mtwebster for some help with that.

Im glad your enjoying the rom and dont forget to get our twitter feed 1 post of whats coming already sent,

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
am sick today so was not able to get bluetooth emnail out, sorry buddy.
you are doing great.

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I think a report in the settings menu that shows the current theme, boot animation, kernel, and other changeable items that are currently used would be nice. Just to have one place that shows complete status.

nornevrder

Reaction score
I think a report in the settings menu that shows the current theme, boot animation, kernel, and other changeable items that are currently used would be nice. Just to have one place that shows complete status.

That is a good idea

Sent from my Sourcery

Status
Not open for further replies.