New Unlimited Plan from Big Red?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called and the rep I spoke with had a "wtf" face on.. or at least that is how I imagined her.

Just got off the #611 call and the CSR had no idea what I was asking about. I am the primary account holder for a family plan with 3 lines, 1400 minutes, unlimited text/picture, and 2 unlimited data plans. The only thing she could offer me was taking less minutes and moving to the $15.99 data plan that includes 150MB.

Sounds like you got a good deal and some bad info.

Called and she had no clue what I was talking about. She said that there is no logistics department...?

Im on the phone with them and they are telling me they don't have anything like that!

I just asked about a logistics dept and she acted like she had no clue what I was talking about!

Its in testing still so not everyone that calls will get it. I know they sent an email out to qualifying customers back in Oct but not everyone is going to get it if they call.

i'm on the phone with them now. confirmed again. maybe you have to get pushier. 2 more reps just confirmed mine. they hesitated at 1st and sounded stupid(as usual). i made him dig and it was confirmed by 2 of them

Did you ask to speak with a supervisor?

What is your specific plan? I only have two lines and we share 700 mins a month? Is it only for the higher tier minutes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back