New Unlimited Plan from Big Red?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
Question. My friend does not have a verizon account. Can he call the number on the first picture and get this plan? ($70 unlimited data and text) or is it not a real plan yet?

sent from my leaked ics bionic using tapatalk 2

Quick

Reaction score
Question. My friend does not have a verizon account. Can he call the number on the first picture and get this plan? ($70 unlimited data and text) or is it not a real plan yet?

It was a real promotional plan... 2 years ago.

geoff5093

Reaction score
I didn't want to bump this thread, but now that it's at the top I'll ask.

Has anyone had luck in having Verizon change this to a 2GB tiered plan, while keeping the price of this plan? I still prefer unlimited, but if I can keep paying the same price but go to tiered data to get subsidized pricing I may go that route in the future.

t35rk

Reaction score
I'm considering picking up a used 4G Xyboard. I currently am on the grandfathered unlimited plan. What would it cost to add the Xyboard to my plan (I'm sure this has been addressed many times, but am too lazy to do the search). Thank you.

soulpatch

Reaction score
You would have to add a tablet data plan if the xyboard is the mini tablet like I think I remember. It woudl be a tiered plan at this point.

BaSHa

Reaction score
Got to be honest, would love to see thus thread disappear. Every time it appears in the new posts list I'm like "YES!" then I see the date and grrrrrrr!

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Lock 'er up and throw away the key.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Droid Forums

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
nope View attachment 58475
you pay for $30 for data and $10 for access fee on a family plan that's not tiered. you can still get NON tiered plans.

Its still tiered because its NOT unlimited, tiered means there are different data allowances available for different prices. The only data plan you can get is tiered. There is no more unlimited.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Yep this thread should go away. Just spent ten minutes on the phone trying to convince the Verizon rep this plan existed before I saw the date.

I is smart.

Sent from my Maxx via Tapatalk 2

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Sydman said:
Yep this thread should go away. Just spent ten minutes on the phone trying to convince the Verizon rep this plan existed before I saw the date.

I is smart.

2 years old, but pops up every other month. And in twenty minutes the top of the page has a current date on it. Poo.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Droid Forums

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I is smart.

I concur, locking this bad boy down. If anyone has questions about the plans check out Verizon's website or feel free to ask a question in a new thread.

Locked.

Unlimited is dead :(

Status
Not open for further replies.