Editor in Chief
- Dec 30, 2010
- Reaction score
- Austin, TX
Just a couple of days ago we shared a leaked promo pic of some new Sprint plans designed to be extra aggressive to compete directly with T-Mobile. These new plans also brought with them a special promo called "The Sprint Unlimited Guarantee." The new plans turned out to an excellent value, and this new Unlimited Guarantee is unique as well, offering those who sign up an Unlimited plan for life. The leak turned out to be accurate as Sprint made them official last night.
They posted the plans and the Unlimited Guarantee. They even shared a cost breakdown to show off the savings these new plans offer. Here's a quote with a brief breakdown of the plans and the guarantee, followed by a link to the press release below that:
How the Unlimited, My Way Plan Works:
“As additional lines are added to the account, customers will see significant monthly savings,” said Hesse. “The Sprint Unlimited, My Way plan makes it easy for families to tailor plans to meet their wireless needs, making Sprint the clear choice for families.”
- Customers first select the number of lines; all lines come with unlimited talk to any wireline or mobile phone and text.
- Customers then choose their data for each line: $30/month for unlimited data on smartphones or $10/month for unlimited data on basic phones. Additional options include $20 for 1GB of data on smartphones or basic phone users can choose not to add data to their account.2
- Customers also have the choice to activate mobile hotspot functionality on their smartphone for $10 per month for 1GB of data on the Sprint network.
My All-InSM Plan
In addition, Sprint is offering smartphone customers the My All-in plan with unlimited talk, text and data while on the Sprint network and 5GB mobile hotspot usage for $110.
How The Sprint Unlimited Guarantee Works:
- All customers on an Unlimited, My Way plan or a My All-in plan will have unlimited talk and text guaranteed for the life of the line of service.
- Customers who select unlimited data on an Unlimited, My Way plan or a My All-in plan will have unlimited data guaranteed for the life of the line of service.
- The guarantee will apply to customers as long as they remain on the plan, meet the terms and conditions of the plan and pay their bill in full and on-time.
- The guarantee is non-transferrable.
Source: Sprint Newsroom