MIUI Inspired Theme..Any Themer up for Challenge???

Inspired Theme for MIUI??

• Would Like to see it done since MIUI is so tough

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care for it, Reload Sapphire and I'll load Inspired

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
oh crap man, i didn't even realize to read the few posts before me. i'm not a big theme user, in fact, the only theme i've ever used is harmony for miui.

i do really like your harmony keyboard for swype but i can't get it to work. i tried a few others from that directory and they work just fine. makes me all sad inside...

thats odd that the harmony MM isnt working, what error does it throw.

Xpired_D1_MIUI_0.10.29_v6.4.zip here is what i have ported so far

I hope ya'll are ready for the Most OUTSTANDING Inspired Theme ever ported. Sneak Laced it Severely. I was more than Honored to test it out and see him get to this Point. Its by far the Best Rom/theme Combo I have seriously ever installed on my OG Droid. Once MIUI gets "Enable Scrollable Widgets" embedded either in The Rom or stock Launcher, Its a Rap for all these other Roms out there (IMHO).Sneak, You deserve much props for your hard work and I'll be more than happy to hook you up w/a generous donation:clap::clap::clap:
thanks donations are always welcome but lets not forget where the original images and idea came from. he deserves credit. i just ported it and made it work on muiu and did some xml edits and few images, hoopefully more to come.

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I may give it a whirl on Sunday. Only cuz you keep asking so you must really want it. ;) oh and your from MA... personally I don't like it but its not about me.......

I'll keep ya posted

sent by draining my battery.....

iamasongnow

Reaction score
any way the text color can be changed from white to black or maybe a gray?

even if not, i snagged the music mod. very nice...

OP
04CiviCon20s

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
I may give it a whirl on Sunday. Only cuz you keep asking so you must really want it. ;) oh and your from MA... personally I don't like it but its not about me.......

I'll keep ya posted

sent by draining my battery.....

Sneak definitely, genuinely, put me on so am good. Btw MA has "nothing" to do with anything:)

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
sneaky, you got some talent my man. nice work
more credit goes to the original themer who made the images,i just made it work on miui and did some xml edits, now im working on he actual miui images and trying to advance it to be more themed, i just learned how to do the dial pad and stuff,so exspect some cool stuff soon

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Awesome theme! I had it on my DX a couple of weeks ago and jumped when I saw it for MIUI. Can't wait to see what else you do with it!