Official MIUI Theme Thread

bryanmfp

Reaction score
xvenom89's NuBlu v1.1 (for MIUI framework 0.10.29) works very well with D1-MIUI v6.3 with no modifications. Just flash over v6.3 or v6.3 unofficial mod by Jrizzill (I've tried over both).

NuBlu 1.1: ¤¤ [Theme] NuBlu v1.0 [10/30] [MIUI 0.10.29] ¤¤ - xda-developers

Presumably, his SmoothGreen/Red/Blue themes should work, though previous versions crashed if I did not remove certain system apps from the zip (particularly, I believe it was the Phone.apk causing issues/crashes). Removing the system apps in the zip and flashing the framework should definitely work (Until NuBlu came out for 0.10.22 framework, I had used SmoothGreen's framework only with every corresponding D1-MIUI version), but do it at your own discretion as I haven't tried them myself (NuBlu is just too perfect a match for MIUI).

SmoothGreen 1.4: ¤¤ [Theme] Smooth Green v1.4 [10/30] [MIUI 0.10.29] ¤¤ - xda-developers
SmoothBlue 0.7: ¤¤ [Theme] Smooth Blue v0.7 [10/30] [MIUI 0.10.29] ¤¤ - xda-developers
SmoothRed 1.2: ¤¤ [Theme] Smooth Red v1.2 [10/30] [MIUI 0.10.29] ¤¤ - xda-developers

frostthejack

Reaction score
i think the updates are going to start comeing less frequently and im sure it will start getting easier to port as i doubt there will be many changes to the framework-res.apk so im sure themes that are put out now if they are only to replace icons and not the full framework-res it should not make much of a difference.

also if we make metamorph themes it would be easier to make a theme that can be converted to all new roms. as all it does is change the images and if the names of the images dont change with new releases then it should still work.

another thing some themers can do if they are feeling lazy but people want there theme ported is release theme packs with all the images that they changed and users can use ninjamorph to port the theme themselves

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
bump for added some updates.

Included two custom boot logos I created. One is a blue dragon, and other is a phoenix. The phoenix is a bit stretched...but this is due to the file size for the sbf image.

Be sure you read the instructions.

Jrizzill

Developer
Reaction score

Included two custom boot logos I created. One is a blue dragon, and other is a phoenix. The phoenix is a bit stretched...but this is due to the file size for the sbf image.

You should probably update my section. Some of the stuff doesn't exist anymore, or the link has changed. For instance, the thread on my v5 MOD was deleted by the devs. The link was also updated with a v2.

If you want you can throw in the links to my themed Swype keyboard, or my MIUI boot animation -- these get a TON of downloads.

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

You should probably update my section. Some of the stuff doesn't exist anymore, or the link has changed. For instance, the thread on my v5 MOD was deleted by the devs. The link was also updated with a v2.

If you want you can throw in the links to my themed Swype keyboard, or my MIUI boot animation -- these get a TON of downloads.

ok sir! Will do. I didnt realize you finished the boot animation. Gonna go download that myself. :)

At the rate stuff is changed and updated with MIUI...It will probably be hard to keep all these links valid. lol

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I believe that one is only for the evo right now. If you download one from that site make sure that it is made for the droid. Most of the ones on that site are for the evo, but a few work on the droid. Once we get the next update to miui, we will have more access to the themes available on that site.

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I dont plan on updating this OP until the next release...or if the next release is a consecutive fail...then it will be worthy of including the 10.29 release themes since we will be stuck using that release until the next one.

Also...most of the themes are from XDA...so...I dont want to register to ask for permission to link up here.

joemustang

Reaction score
how are people putting the incognito theme on top of this Rom? where can I find it?

Logan3824

Reaction score
The purple kush theme still works, It's made for the 10.29 one but I'm using it on the latest release(droid 1)

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
how are people putting the incognito theme on top of this Rom? where can I find it?

There isn't a incognito theme for the the D1 miui. Before team-d1 miui multiple people were making different roms based on miui and there was one called zenito( a miui rom themed with incognito by bgill55). Once team-d1 miui was formed they no longer allowed other people to make themed roms. The only way you will get zenito would be to find someone who has it and get them to pm it to you, but i will add that it is an old version of miui and the newer versions are more stable.

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The purple kush theme still works, It's made for the 10.29 one but I'm using it on the latest release(droid 1)

It still works because we are still using the 10.29 release. The 2 newer release are buggy on the D1 and have not been released.

joemustang

Reaction score

There isn't a incognito theme for the the D1 miui. Before team-d1 miui multiple people were making different roms based on miui and there was one called zenito( a miui rom themed with incognito by bgill55). Once team-d1 miui was formed they no longer allowed other people to make themed roms. The only way you will get zenito would be to find someone who has it and get them to pm it to you, but i will add that it is an old version of miui and the newer versions are more stable.

oh ok. Thanks