ZENITO THEME? Calling bgill55. Please jump on board

GeneRs

Reaction score
I LOVE the MIUI rom. The fact that I can have pretty much unlimited home screen space is awesome. lockscreen rocks. It's smooth and fast.

I first installed the MIUI rom with the Zenito theme which had a smoked glass pulldown shade, black status bar, and black pulldown handle. It had some very cool icons in black and white. Also, Facebook,and You Tube widgets had a smoked glass look to them. The only thing that I could see that needed added was a black dial pad with white numbers, and font.( I have since seen this in Jrizzill's modded versions - Veeery nice )

I believe the Zenito work was done by bgill55. ( If I'm wrong I apologize ) It was FANTASTIC.

I have since installed all of the new versions of the MIUI rom and returned to my backup of the Zenito theme over SS4.8. I can't get past the white pull down, white handle, white widgets, etc. It just doesn't look "Clean" to me. I know... What looks cleaner than white? One word... ZENITO!

I cant' beleive more themers aren't getting ahold of this ROM and having some fun with it. I can just hear the haters now... IF YOU WANT IT THEMED, DIG IN AND DO IT YOURSELF! Believe me, I would like to try my hand in it but have absolutely no idea how to edit .xml files. All I know how to do is swap .png files to get the look I want. Sometimes, I've swapped .9png's and screwed everything up. ( Who the F*** invented those damn things? )

Since this Rom is now "99.99% fully functional", is there ANY chance of getting that "Zenito" Theme ported over to it? Or any "Smoked glass" look would be awesome. Just white on black. The BLUE STEEL looks cool too but, quite frankly, I'm getting tired of all the blue themes.

But, I'm getting off track...

Am I the only one who would LOVE to see this? If not, please jump on board this thread.

brute48

Reaction score
You are not alone! I would love to see it myself....dancedroid

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm interested

Sent from moviestar droid

Wolf_Droid

Reaction score
Yeah I have a copy of it...how do you want me to get it to you?

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
You may want to ask Bgill for his permission to port to the ROM especially if you're going to put it out for people other than your self...

But I for one would love to see it again!

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
well, like others have said,you kinda need permission to port it, also to use the miui theme system thats built into the rom would mean just porting pngs and .9.pngs cause the miui theming system doesnt supports xmls, yes you could make it into an update.zip but the miui rom developers have asked to utilize the miui theming system thats built into the rom, at the end of the day everyone will do as they please but out of respect its best to do what the devs/themers have requested. put your self in there shoes, how would you feel.

im not flaming anyone here or mean anything personally towards anyone,just stating my 2 cents. i have made a few themes and know personally how much work goes on to make them, i would personally be upset if someone ported one of my themes without asking.

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Why do people insist on telling me things I already know?

No sh*t

All I asked for ATM was the rom zip then ya I need to ask ....

Sneaky why are you treating me like I have no effing clue? On how to port or make themes...

Armyof2

Reaction score
Unfortunately i think the incognito group is pretty much gone...bgill55 moved to the DX for a bit then he kinda disappeared...twitter posts dropped to almost nothing and there hasn't been an update in his forum area in a while...Not sure if it was a personal issue or forum drama that did it and I won't speculate on either

Armyof2

Reaction score
I wish i had the rom i'd send it to you...i'm sure you'd get permission to port if you can get in contact with him..but that's if