Liquid Gingerbread v2.6 Release

bigsnack

Reaction score
Howdy ya'll anyone here have an issue where when typing with the hardware keyboard certain letter will double up for no reason. Like I would want to type in "texts" but instead it may do "textss" or "textts"? I never had this issue with Fission, or Gummy roms so it can't be my phone. I did a clean install(sbf and the whole clean deal there). So, can we have this fix plz either in the next update or via some fancy patch, cause that be mighty sweet as this is becoming more frustrating than a diabetic in a candy store. Appreciated it.

Last edited:

battlemac

Reaction score
I want to say maybe as I think it occurs, but it could be me just pressing the buttons a bit to hard or something.

juv3

Reaction score
Try messing with the keyboard you are using in settings....

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

hitman8100

Reaction score
i dont get it, do we start from froyo or gb ota before flashing this?

battlemac

Reaction score
Edit: Just noticed LG 3.0 is out. Can I install this over 2.6, or do I need to do something different to install it? Thanks.

Last edited:

MindArchr

Reaction score
Edit: Just noticed LG 3.0 is out. Can I install this over 2.6, or do I need to do something different to install it? Thanks.

SBF back to Froyo and install the OTA (or rooted) GB update. If using the OTA GB, root before trying to install (using this method->http://rootzwiki.com/showthread.php?3714-ROOT-UNROOT-Droid-3-root-instructions-(One-Click-added-for-Windows-Linux-OSX)), and then install D2 Bootstrapper. Afterward, wipe data/cache/delvik and install the LGB 3.0 zip.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
For the Droid x it is still available to download in the free version of rom toolbox.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

kindness63

Reaction score
I couldnt download so i donated for your great roms and i thank so much for your work and appreciate it.thank you

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I couldnt download so i donated for your great roms and i thank so much for your work and appreciate it.thank you

Sorry to say it but the developer has not been active here in quite some time and this is an old ROM. We may have to hope for someone to upload it for you, otherwise I am not sure if we will be able to locate it.