Liquid Gingerbread v2.4 Release

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's a baseband thing from what I gather so if you're on the froyo baseband, it should work fine. I heard 2.3.5 causes it not to work. I could be wrong of course.

CM74D2-2.3.5

ruggiex

Reaction score
I was having some serious battery issues after going to LGB so I wanted to try what some people have done (SBF and factory reset before going to LGB instead of going from stock to LGB with wipe only). That's when I noticed PC & Tools mode does not work at all with LGB 2.4.

Luckily I backed up my stock rom before I went to LGB the first time so I was able to go back to stock and SBF that way. After SBF, reset, upgrade, reset, my battery seems fine now. But PC & Tools USB mode still doesn't work.

Otherwise, I'm loving this rom so far, great work!

sleeper24

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else have notice this but my gmail does not sync with background data on and sync off. With the stock froyo rom and other roms that I've tried having sync off and background data on, I would still receive notification of received email. For me to receive notification I have to have sync on and with sync on that drains battery and I don't want that.

Any clue on how to fix this or what might be causing this on the rom?

Thanks,

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I don't know if anyone else have notice this but my gmail does not sync with background data on and sync off. With the stock froyo rom and other roms that I've tried having sync off and background data on, I would still receive notification of received email. For me to receive notification I have to have sync on and with sync on that drains battery and I don't want that.

Thanks,

Do you mean if you go all the way into your settings > accounts and sync > gmail, you dont want to have that sync checked? Has it been other froyo roms that you dont need this on? The only reason I ask is that in my experience I havent been able, on any GB rom I have tried on several devices, to get my emails to sync without it checked. I say GB because honestly I never payed attention to it while I was still on froyo.

sleeper24

Reaction score

Thanks,

Do you mean if you go all the way into your settings > accounts and sync > gmail, you dont want to have that sync checked? Has it been other froyo roms that you dont need this on? The only reason I ask is that in my experience I havent been able, on any GB rom I have tried on several devices, to get my emails to sync without it checked. I say GB because honestly I never payed attention to it while I was still on froyo.

I was thinking it might just be GB also. Well, with background data on, some application are still able to sync without having sync turned on in the setting > accounts and sync as it states in the setting. One thing I also notice is that on this LGB my gmail account, the sync icon is not green. In other Froyo roms, this would be green meaning it is syncing with just background data on with no sync.