Liquid Gingerbread v2.3 Release

thebird36

Reaction score
So where can we find themes for this rom? Are the CM7 themes compatible with this rom.
I stil remember not long ago when we thought that the D2 would never get GB. Good job guys and thanks!

Since it Liquid is CM based the theme chooser themes should work. At least they do for the D1
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

I only have 1 theme in the theme chooser? am i missing something? I'd only the stock theme

Thisguy89

Reaction score
So where can we find themes for this rom? Are the CM7 themes compatible with this rom.
I stil remember not long ago when we thought that the D2 would never get GB. Good job guys and thanks!

Since it Liquid is CM based the theme chooser themes should work. At least they do for the D1
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

I only have 1 theme in the theme chooser? am i missing something? I'd only the stock theme

You have to install more themes. You can find them in the market by searching "theme chooser."

Sent from my Droid 2 using DroidForums

droid void

Reaction score
is there a stock gingerbread theme?
one with the gingerbread battery and no battery percentages...
please add a link..
ive been looking for a while now and cant seem to find it.

thanks

gammaxgoblin

Reaction score
Installed over cm7 and stuck at boot logo. Sbf to 2.2 and installed and stuck at boot logo.....?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Has anyone tried modding the build prop to enable overclocking who got it to work? I tried it, rebooted, and still no overclock. I dont normally overclock so its not a big deal but I wanted to see what this bad boy could do.

I am sure its something I am doing wrong but just looking for some confirmation.

Thisguy89

Reaction score
Has anyone tried modding the build prop to enable overclocking who got it to work? I tried it, rebooted, and still no overclock. I dont normally overclock so its not a big deal but I wanted to see what this bad boy could do.

I am sure its something I am doing wrong but just looking for some confirmation.

Works great for me. You switch the one line to exactly what I posted? What are you using to overclock?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

ricky82g

Reaction score

Do exactly what thisguy89 posted and it will work perfectly, by the way thanks thisguy89 for posting that fix. If your a newb like me remember to push the mount r/w button at the top of root explorer before editing build.prop our you will get the read only error like I did. Took me a while to figure it out

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Works great for me. You switch the one line to exactly what I posted? What are you using to overclock?

Do exactly what thisguy89 posted and it will work perfectly, by the way thanks thisguy89 for posting that fix. If your a newb like me remember to push the mount r/w button at the top of root explorer before editing build.prop our you will get the read only error like I did. Took me a while to figure it out

Awesome. Thanks guys. Once I get it reflashed I will try it, had to sbf bc I just cant help tinker with things some times even when I am pretty sure I shouldnt lol

And I was just using the overclocking thats built into the rom, thats what I always did on the d1 to keep minimal apps running to help with the lack of memory, just got used to doing it that way. Its amazing how much snappier and how much better GB runs on the d2 you guys have no idea.

Thisguy89

Reaction score

Awesome. Thanks guys. Once I get it reflashed I will try it, had to sbf bc I just cant help tinker with things some times even when I am pretty sure I shouldnt lol

And I was just using the overclocking thats built into the rom, thats what I always did on the d1 to keep minimal apps running to help with the lack of memory, just got used to doing it that way. Its amazing how much snappier and how much better GB runs on the d2 you guys have no idea.

There's your problem. You can't use that to overclock on the D2.
I use Android Overclock (paid app on the market), and it works great.
I believe Milestone Overclock works aswell, and that's free on the market.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Milestone overclock will work but always made my phone run hot.

CM74DX

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I actually do have android overclock but whn I made the initial build prop edit it was still a no go. Needed it before there were roms that had it built in. No biggie. Liquid tweeted 2.4 is being released. My guess is that he just hasnt gotten the thread up on DF yet.

EDIT: I guess I should have looked before posting. It is up now :)