Liquid Gingerbread v2.4 Release

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]ROM & INFO[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CHANGES & CREDITS =>[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]HASH & CHECKSUMS => [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]SCREENSHOTS =>[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LG2 v2.4 MAINDL[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LG2 v2.4 MIRROR[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]COME SUPPORT US[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
image003.png

YOUR FAVORITE ROM IS NOW ON SERVER
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]IRC.FREENODE.NET[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CHANNEL NAME[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] ##LIQUID [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
image004.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUID [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]DONATE TO MY[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUIDZGRL [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]
PLEASE DONATE TO
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]IMOSEYON [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]RAZIEL23X [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CIRCSMONKY [FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

ROM IS FOR THE MOTOROLA DROID 2 ONLY
!!!
YOU MUST WIPE DATA AND CACHE BEFORE YOU INSTALL THIS ROM!!!

OP
liquid0624

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Reserved...

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Thank you my friend. Looking forward to this big time!!

snoop5

Reaction score
oh man this is great flashing now, been running 2.3 love it, dag got to excited almost flashed this to my x

Last edited:

Crixler

Reaction score
I've just installed this, getting things set up.
I've noticed the notifications window's clear button is back where it was before CM. This pleases me. The default theme's pretty cool as well. I'll still be changing that, though.

Montecarlo97z

Reaction score
decided to give this a shot today, i miss the battery life i got when i was running liberty so liquid it is. things im missing already... charge light: multi colored led notifications

where are the liquid themes? cm7 themer is still installed in my app drawer.. does it work with liquid?

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
decided to give this a shot today, i miss the battery life i got when i was running liberty so liquid it is. things im missing already... charge light: multi colored led notifications

where are the liquid themes? cm7 themer is still installed in my app drawer.. does it work with liquid?

I would assume so as Liquid is built off CM7.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Yes the cm7 themes for the theme changer will work. And as far as the multi colored leds. Check in liquid settings > interface > led settings, is that what you mean??

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

Montecarlo97z

Reaction score
Yes the cm7 themes for the theme changer will work. And as far as the multi colored leds. Check in liquid settings > interface > led settings, is that what you mean??

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk
yes thanks, i thought i went through all of the settings looking for a led interface but i must of missed it. great battery life by the way. at work i usually leave with about 85% left, today had 93% left with the same use and standby

droids4life

Reaction score
Liquid! I hate to ask such a stupid Q, but is this also for the D1? there is no listings for v2.4 under your liquid thread and no mention of D1 in the change log as well.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Liquid! I hate to ask such a stupid Q, but is this also for the D1? there is no listings for v2.4 under your liquid thread and no mention of D1 in the change log as well.

This particular thread is for his D2 release. He does have 2.4 for the D1 in that section though.