Liquid Gingerbread v2.6 Release

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]ROM & INFO[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CHANGES & CREDITS =>[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]HASH & CHECKSUMS => [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]SCREENSHOTS =>[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LG2 v2.6 MAINDL[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LG2 v2.6 MIRROR[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]COME SUPPORT US[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
image003.png

YOUR FAVORITE ROM IS NOW ON SERVER
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]IRC.FREENODE.NET[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CHANNEL NAME[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] ##LIQUID [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
image004.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUID [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]DONATE TO MY[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUIDZGRL [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]
PLEASE DONATE TO
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]IMOSEYON [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]RAZIEL23X [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CIRCSMONKY [FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

ROM IS FOR THE MOTOROLA DROID 2 ONLY
!!!
YOU MUST WIPE DATA AND CACHE BEFORE YOU INSTALL THIS ROM!!!

OP
liquid0624

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Reserved...

OP
liquid0624

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Reserved :)

Thisguy89

Reaction score
2.6 changelog? It's only showing up to 2.5.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

cracker11

Reaction score
I just flashed this to my d2 and it runs smooth. The only thing I notice is the battery life sucks. Any known fixes. Can I flash a different kernel or what..

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I just flashed this to my d2 and it runs smooth. The only thing I notice is the battery life sucks. Any known fixes. Can I flash a different kernel or what..

Unfortunately since you are on a D2 you are stuck with a locked bootloader and dont have the ability to flash a custom kernel like you did with the D1. The best you could do is try underclocking, I have mine down to 800 and I havent noticed any decrease in performance but did get slightly better battery life.

xm0067

Reaction score
I'm currently on liberty 2.08, do I have to go back to froyo before flash? Or can I just flash it?

Sent from my Liberated Overclocked DROID 2

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I'm currently on liberty 2.08, do I have to go back to froyo before flash? Or can I just flash it?

Sorry I am not familiar with 2.08, I only ever ran 2.0.1. Is it a froyo based ROM? If it is then you shouldnt need to SBF, just do the factory reset and then cache wipe and you should be good. Its what I did going from liberty 2.0.1 to liquid.

xm0067

Reaction score
No 2.08 is GB based. So it looks like I will have to SBF then.. drat...

ruggiex

Reaction score

I had the similar problem with 2.4 (and some other roms) until I SBF back to original and did Factory Rest before I upgrade the rom. Ever since then I always do Factory Reset and no problems since.

plutonium0587

Reaction score
Just loaded this up and it seems as if my charging light is not working. Anyone else have this problem?

ruggiex

Reaction score
Is voice/video chat via Gtalk is suppose to work? I imagine not with video chat since D2 doesn't have front facing camera but clicking on voice chat FCs.

battlemac

Reaction score
I know on ZombieStomped ROM google chat was hacked in a way that could voice chat, and I think maybe in video chat with the rear camera.