Liquid Thunderbread v2.6 Release

thelopenator

Reaction score
Your not suppose to restore system apps or data

sent from my phone that's cellular!

thelopenator

Reaction score
Yeah hah no problem. You can restore anything but system apps my man. It could cause problems.

ajk23az

Reaction score
Yeah hah no problem. You can restore anything but system apps my man. It could cause problems.

One other question.

Can I just download this from ROM Manager or is it advised to flash it manually?

thelopenator

Reaction score
You can do it from rom manager but don't. Do it manually. Download put it on the root of your sd. Use cwr and wipe data and cache and install. Any questions let me know

ajk23az

Reaction score
You can do it from rom manager but don't. Do it manually. Download put it on the root of your sd. Use cwr and wipe data and cache and install. Any questions let me know

Geez, I'm doing something wrong here.

Downloaded the LTB v2.6 MAINDL from the original post, placed it on the root of my SD card, and then I wiped my data and cache using CWM, booted up the phone and am only getting 1X service, no 3g or 4g.

I then tried downloading the MR2 update and placed it on the root of my SD card and then tried installing it using CWM but it always aborts installation.

What am i messing up?

thelopenator

Reaction score
You need to install the radio via hboot. Pm me for more details I don't want to blow this thread up with this information

thespikr

Reaction score
Im having a problem keeping my 3g & 4g data stable

Kernel: tiamat v1.0.4+ and
Basedband: 1.48.00.0726w_2, 0.01.78.0802w_3

Dream

Reaction score
I'm new to the TB, and im questioning the battery life with this rom. I'm seeing about 10 hours of life with light to moderate use. Is this normal?

Running 2.6 with the MR2 radio and the lean kernel. Wi-Fi on when possible, brightness set to 1/4 brightness. I have Gmail and a Exchange account (email only) sync'd, Facebook only syncing contacts.

ajk23az

Reaction score
I'm getting better battery life with this rom but there are a few things I don't like. Can't have it all though!

Lock screen is very unresponsive

Loved the original dialer and contact list HTC had when it was stock.

All I can think of off the top of my head...

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using DroidForums