Liquid Gingerbread v2.6 Release

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]ROM & INFO[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CHANGES & CREDITS =>[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]HASH & CHECKSUMS => [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]SCREENSHOTS =>[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LGX v2.6 MAINDL[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LGX v2.6 MIRROR[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]COME SUPPORT US[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
image003.png

YOUR FAVORITE ROM IS NOW ON SERVER
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]IRC.FREENODE.NET[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CHANNEL NAME[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] ##LIQUID [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
image004.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUID [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]DONATE TO MY[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUIDZGRL [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]
PLEASE DONATE TO
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]IMOSEYON [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]RAZIEL23X [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CIRCSMONKY [FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

ROM IS FOR THE MOTOROLA DROID X ONLY
!!!
YOU MUST WIPE DATA AND CACHE BEFORE YOU INSTALL THIS ROM!!!

OP
liquid0624

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Reserved...

OP
liquid0624

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Reserved :)

barski

Reaction score
Downloading now, need a rom with good battery life.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Been running this for a little over a day now. Awesome job bro!!

umx

Reaction score
I can not get into recovery coming from 2.5 for the life of me.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I can not get into recovery coming from 2.5 for the life of me.

How are you trying to get into recovery? There is an option to get to it from the power menu but you have to enable it. Go into lquid settings > interface > and make sure the box is checked next to power prompt.

You could also use rom manager to boot into recovery.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

jpnestel

Reaction score
Mine still says 2.4 and 2.3.4 for the "about phone" info... smooth so far tho. Wasn't gettin a lot of texts last build.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Mine still says 2.4 and 2.3.4 for the "about phone" info... smooth so far tho. Wasn't gettin a lot of texts last build.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Did you do a full wipe? Just wondering because mine displays the correct info, 2.3.5 and v2.6.

umx

Reaction score
i just installed d2 recovery then wiped it then put on 2.6 good to go now, thx thou

ourkidsteve

Reaction score
is the changelog available anywhere for 2.6? when i click it brings up 2.5
or is it just the wifi is fixed from 2.5 and the rest was unchanged?

in any case, i will be flashing it. i love 2.4 and have been coming back to it the last couple of weeks after trying liberty AOSP and motorola stock .596.

love the battery life on AOSP Liberty but I do have an extended battery and can get a good 20 hours on my phone doing what i need to. the features and speed of the rom are just too much pass up.

going to a rom like Shuji or OMGB might be nice but the little things this rom has such as rotary screen lock and the power bar in the notification bar, just great stuff that neither of those roms have right now.

great work Liquid0624!

larrydp

Reaction score
After fairly heavy usage including wifi and tethering my extended battery was at 10% after 17 hours of use.

Good stuff bro

clouse2013

Reaction score
is the changelog available anywhere for 2.6? when i click it brings up 2.5
or is it just the wifi is fixed from 2.5 and the rest was unchanged?

in any case, i will be flashing it. i love 2.4 and have been coming back to it the last couple of weeks after trying liberty AOSP and motorola stock .596.

love the battery life on AOSP Liberty but I do have an extended battery and can get a good 20 hours on my phone doing what i need to. the features and speed of the rom are just too much pass up.

going to a rom like Shuji or OMGB might be nice but the little things this rom has such as rotary screen lock and the power bar in the notification bar, just great stuff that neither of those roms have right now.

great work Liquid0624!

Yeah changelog is there. how was liberty aosp?

ourkidsteve

Reaction score

I liked it. It was pretty snappy and I was able to use the blur camera which I liked a little better than the AOSP one.

Battery life was good. I was getting about 24-30 hours usually. There were not many tweaks or themes available for it however.

I was more inclined to try Liquid 2.4 because I did have the extended battery so I went with it. Now I want to stick with it (though i will move to 2.6) and just use that. I may try MIUI or CM7 down the road, but not just yet.

clouse2013

Reaction score

I liked it. It was pretty snappy and I was able to use the blur camera which I liked a little better than the AOSP one.

Battery life was good. I was getting about 24-30 hours usually. There were not many tweaks or themes available for it however.

I was more inclined to try Liquid 2.4 because I did have the extended battery so I went with it. Now I want to stick with it (though i will move to 2.6) and just use that. I may try MIUI or CM7 down the road, but not just yet.

CM7 is very similar to Liquid. Both based off source. But i did notice somewhat better battery life on Liquid.