Just got my z force

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Got the battery mod and a glass screen protector..I wish a case would fit on this thing with the mods...I feel like I'm gonna drop it..lol..it's so slippery..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Congrats!

I used the bumper from VZW with the battery mod and it sure helped with the slickness...I also prefer the Incipio battery mod to the metal one :)...

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
Got the battery mod and a glass screen protector..I wish a case would fit on this thing with the mods...I feel like I'm gonna drop it..lol..it's so slippery..

Yes, it's very slippery. I'd love to have a case that fits the phone AND mod.
You'll find the mod really heats up towards the end of it's charge. Mine normally gets quite warm when there's only about 15 - 20% charge left.

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Um..the one vzw sells for 35$ which ever that is .I like it so far. I'm just so afraid I'll drop the dang thing. I might out some athletes tape on it just to sticky up the back a tad.. sure takes a while to get the battery pack to charge to 100%

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I didn't intend to get it. But moto needs my t2 back and I can't be without a phone..so here I am

Ardeleon09

Reaction score
I've been procrastinating on getting a case and a protector. I have already dropped my phone face flat on concrete and porcelain tile here at my house and no damage.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Get a bumper from vzw for $15, fits phone with mods attached. Screen protector I don't see point in since the top layer of glass is replaceable.
Congratulations on purchasing! I just got mine couple days ago myself. Love the battery mod!

Last edited:

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Get a bumper from vzw for $15, fits phone with mods attached. Screen protector I don't see point in since the top layer of glass is replaceable.
Congratulations on purchasing! I just got mine couple days ago myself. Love the battery mod!

Here is why I would recommend a good screen protector, like tempered glass. The outer layer of the Shatter shield screen is very soft and will scratch and tear easily. And yes it is user replaceable, for around $35. But eventually Moto will stop selling the replacement kits, like they have already stopped selling them for the Turbo 2. Now we have to send our phones to them since they stopped selling the kit. So I would recommend a good quality screen protector to keep the outer layer scratch free since you can't guarantee how long the outer layer replacement kit will be available.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ardeleon09

Reaction score
Here is why I would recommend a good screen protector, like tempered glass. The outer layer of the Shatter shield screen is very soft and will scratch and tear easily. And yes it is user replaceable, for around $35. But eventually Moto will stop selling the replacement kits, like they have already stopped selling them for the Turbo 2. Now we have to send our phones to them since they stopped selling the kit. So in would recommend a good quality screen protector to keep the outer layer scratch free since you can't guarantee hoe long the outer layer replacement kit will be available.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Where can you purchase this kit?