Pixel 7 Pro Cases and Screen Protectors

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
That looks sweet!! I might have to get a skin!

On a side note I am still rocking the Ringke as well. As a matter of fact, it has saved my phone several times, so I am happy with the protection. I still wish I could add some grip to the back, but overall I really like it.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Oh that's good to hear... It did his job... I don't find the grip too bad but I understand always good to have a little bit extra grip.. are you considering looking for another case?

OP
condor97

condor97

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh that's good to hear... It did his job... I don't find the grip too bad but I understand always good to have a little bit extra grip.. are you considering looking for another case?
I actually did try another one. Ghostek has a couple that looked good, I tried the Covert. Very nice case, but it had a couple things I didn't like about it. Mainly the size. It just adds that extra bulk which I have grown to dislike with this phone. It also had raised edges which were great for screen protection, but interfered with gestures on the sides. I think it will be a great case for certain situations, but my daily is going to be the Ringke.

I do have some Google store credit, and have considered trying out the Tech 21 case. We will see.

On a side note, I was thinking about using a Dbrand skin on the outside of my Ringke, but I am guessing the fit won't be right.

Last edited:

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I actually did try another one. Ghostek has a couple that looked good, I tried the Covert. Very nice case, but it had a couple things I didn't like about it. Mainly the size. It just adds that extra bulk which I have grown to dislike with this phone. It also had raised edges which were great for screen protection, but interfered with gestures on the sides. I think it will be a great case for certain situations, but my daily is going to be the Ringke.

I do have some Google store credit, and have considered trying out the Tech 21 case. We will see.

On a side note, I was thinking about using a Dbrand skin on the outside of my Ringke, but I am guessing the fit won't be right.

Hmm that's not a bad idea ..I think that would work just possibly the sides might not stretch all the way to the curve ..I will have to try that one to see

OP
condor97

condor97

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hehehe you have inspired me. I'm just gonna try it.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2

I got a case very similar to this one for my P7Pro. (You know one company makes these and several people sell them).
I like it. First case I've had with one of those rings. Thought I'd hate it, but I don't.
HOWEVER, I did throw my phone down the stairs. OMG it was awful. I didn't actually throw it but the way it came out of my hand? It was very quick and if I had intended to actually throw it, I probably wouldn't have thrown it this hard. It was just the way my hand was moving when it flew out of my hand. From the top step. Hit one step about halfway down, then the bottom step, before crashing into the hard wood floor and hitting the wall. It was awful. The case was actually pulled off the corner a bit and I now have a crack in the top part above the camera bar.
I am sure many other cases would have also broken the phone although I know a couple may have saved it.
I also dropped the phone last week straight face down. It was so loud. Thought for sure it was cracked. Survived that unscratched.
Have some cases on my Xmas list so we'll see what happens this weekend.

Nice to see some of my old 'friends' are still around.
Merry Christmas, guys. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+

I got a case very similar to this one for my P7Pro. (You know one company makes these and several people sell them).
I like it. First case I've had with one of those rings. Thought I'd hate it, but I don't.
HOWEVER, I did throw my phone down the stairs. OMG it was awful. I didn't actually throw it but the way it came out of my hand? It was very quick and if I had intended to actually throw it, I probably wouldn't have thrown it this hard. It was just the way my hand was moving when it flew out of my hand. From the top step. Hit one step about halfway down, then the bottom step, before crashing into the hard wood floor and hitting the wall. It was awful. The case was actually pulled off the corner a bit and I now have a crack in the top part above the camera bar.
I am sure many other cases would have also broken the phone although I know a couple may have saved it.
I also dropped the phone last week straight face down. It was so loud. Thought for sure it was cracked. Survived that unscratched.
Have some cases on my Xmas list so we'll see what happens this weekend.

Nice to see some of my old 'friends' are still around.
Merry Christmas, guys. ;)

Merry Christmas to you and family...for some reason Tapatalk acting up not showing the case but seeing it on the browser ...looks to have good protection...happy the phone made it with minor damage ... enjoying the Pixel here ..

Technerd108

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Spigen seems to be my go to case for all my phones. Price is good, quality is good and fit it good. They also offer decent protection.

I have the hybrid ultra and I also like the liquid crystal. I don't think I have found a better case in terms of price, protection and still being slim enough.

I don't mind the super thick cases but sometimes they over do it and the ultra slim cases in my opinion are useless.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Welcome to the forum I see you dropped in.. you can't go wrong with the Spigen cases always one of my top go to cases