I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack!

OP
jackiescivic

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It wasn't so much the data connection that was the problem for me, it was actual signal quality. I have a home business along with selling phones at Costco, so I need to reception that Motorola gives me. My house is a dead zone on every carrier and just about every brand of phone. I've personally had Nokia, Blackberry, HTC, and now Motorola and they've all had problems, but Samsung was the worst for signal quality. I've had AT&T, T-Mobile, and now Verizon, and my mom has Sprint. Experienced the same thing on each carrier. I thought I could get over the lack of signal but in the end, it's a phone first and foremost, and if I cannot make a call in my own home/place of business, then what is the point of keeping said phone? :)

FoneHome

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S4
jackiescivic said:
It wasn't so much the data connection that was the problem for me, it was actual signal quality. I have a home business along with selling phones at Costco, so I need to reception that Motorola gives me. My house is a dead zone on every carrier and just about every brand of phone. I've personally had Nokia, Blackberry, HTC, and now Motorola and they've all had problems, but Samsung was the worst for signal quality. I've had AT&T, T-Mobile, and now Verizon, and my mom has Sprint. Experienced the same thing on each carrier. I thought I could get over the lack of signal but in the end, it's a phone first and foremost, and if I cannot make a call in my own home/place of business, then what is the point of keeping said phone? :)

Good point.