Why am I getting Moto E-mails about the MAXX HD?

JOSHSKORN

Reaction score
I'm on the DROID RAZR MAXX. Why am I getting E-mails today all of the sudden from Motorola Mobility regarding the DROID RAZR MAXX HD? One is an advertisement for Google Now, and the other is regarding that you could watch up to 7 hours of YouTube on the MAXX HD.

It looks like it's through Google+ shares. I'm registered on Google+ but I do not go on it, normally. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same thing and if it means anything (upgrade/credit wise). That'd be nice.

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
Are you sure it's not from the Motorola Feedback Network? I know I've gotten plenty of emails about whatever phone they're pushing at the time

TriciaH

Reaction score
I am part of the Motorola Feedback Network and have not received any emails. Usually there is no contact from them unless a soak test is being planned. However, I am getting email direct from Verizon pushing the new phones.

OP
J

JOSHSKORN

Reaction score
I am part of the Motorola Feedback Network and have not received any emails. Usually there is no contact from them unless a soak test is being planned. However, I am getting email direct from Verizon pushing the new phones.

Yeah I'll gladly buy a new phone at a subsidized price if I'm able to keep my unlimited plan. That ain't happening, though, unfortunately.