Returned to my Bionic!!

brisk21

Reaction score
Well, I switched my service from my Galaxy S3 back to my bionic. Samsungs cell reception is crap. I put up with it for 3 months, and I've had enough. Im sticking with Motorola from now on!! I couldn't even make a call in my house with the S3, and all my Moto phones have a FULL 3g signal. Now I just need to sell my S3 to get the razr maxx hd.......

Zregnier

Reaction score
My wife got an S3 recently and we had several days without wifi in our house. Her S3 would have no data or be on 3G while my Bionic was pulling 2-3 bars of 4G! Her phone is badass but I love Motorola! Hopefully this summer I'll be able to get their upcoming Nexus device.

Nezdude87

Reaction score
I loved the S3. I got to use it before Verizon released it (an employee let me tinker around on it), and it was very snappy and smooth.....but.....I still prefer my Bionic. Day to day use, the Bionic still hangs with the current phones, imo (with the extended battery of course). It honestly out performs my fiance's regular razr, which i used to be jealous of pre-ics update :).

I still have over a year left with my contract, and I'm extremely satisfied with the ol bionic.

Dolly

Reaction score
I love my bionic too. My husband wants to give me his upgrade and take my bionic (he has the Droid 3) but I said no way.

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
I love my bionic too. My husband wants to give me his upgrade and take my bionic (he has the Droid 3) but I said no way.

I love my bionic too... but not that much lol I would take one of the new razrs if I could.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
bionic was one of the best phones i owned. and my wife still uses it i went to razr maxx.

Nezdude87

Reaction score
I love my bionic too... but not that much lol I would take one of the new razrs if I could.

Same here. I don't know what kind of phones will be available this time next year, but I'm taking my upgrade when I can. Doesn't mean I don't love my bionic though, I'd just love a RAZR Maxx HD or something.

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Same here. I don't know what kind of phones will be available this time next year, but I'm taking my upgrade when I can. Doesn't mean I don't love my bionic though, I'd just love a RAZR Maxx HD or something.

Either that or what ever is out by this time next year.

Nezdude87

Reaction score
Either that or what ever is out by this time next year.

I'll still going the moto route for sure. I owned a milestone 1 before getting my bionic, and both phones have served me perfectly. I still use my old milestone every now and then just for kicks

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is my first moto phone. I am in love with them. It all depends on what's out though. You never know what might be out or what direction another brand might go.

jkensing

Reaction score
I came from the Galaxy S to the Bionic. I actually upgraded to the Bionic because it was being discontinued and was free ($30 upgrade fee of course). I also wanted to keep my unlimited plan on a 4g phone. It was a major upgrade even with Gingerbread on it. My wife ended up getting the same phone and she loves it and isn't very techy. ICS brought this phone to a whole new level. The icing on the cake for me is the lapdock. It's a shame the lapdocks were discontinued but at $300 they were never priced to succeed. I'm quite pleased with the Bionic and I'm looking forward to Jellybean.

On another note, The galaxy S was the best phone I owned before this one. Before that I came from BB Storm. The Storm was an upgrade to older BB phones but the OS was very buggy. I was pleased with the Galaxy S even on Eclair after the BB. Froyo was a nice upgrade and the G-Bread so the Galaxy S kept improving.

I intend to hold onto the Bionic for as long as possible or if it becomes obsolete because of newer technology. At this time, there really isn't anything else I would want if I could have it.

Nezdude87

Reaction score
jkensing;2369713 ICS brought this phone to a whole new level.[/QUOTE said:
Gingerbread was OKAY, but ICS and Jellybean on this phone brought out its potential, without a doubt. Wait til you see Jellybean, the roms I've used are even smoother. I don't like going back to ICS sometimes, and that says a lot.

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
I intend to hold onto the Bionic for as long as possible or if it becomes obsolete because of newer technology. At this time, there really isn't anything else I would want if I could have it.

I'm doing exactly this. My next phone needs to be one helluva beast because the bionic does everything I need out of a phone. I know that after I upgrade, the bionic will always hold a special place for me

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

cbrmike

Reaction score
I have yet to see a new phone that makes me want to upgrade or think that the Bionic is old tech, it does everything I need it to and I can still swap out the battery.