Hurry up please

Reaction score
Why is it taking so long? I need my apex back. More important the toolbox. I can not have a rom without having the blur keyboard, camera, and gallery apps and I need the toolbox for that. Ya I know that its possible to do it add those without the toolbox but its easier and the other way sometimes does not work. Im on liberty now and my battery is just ok. I get way better battery life with apex.

Edit as of 3/19

I'm adding this I'm not telling him to hurry up I'm saying I miss having to toolbox its what I like in a rom. Take it away and you are kinda stuck with what you have. Who out there misses the toolbox. I'm sure I'm not the only one. I appreciate what he is doing.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

djstnick

Reaction score
You should stay with Liberty if you are going to piss and moan about your free rom in the dev's forums. Fabulous isn't obligated to you, and alerting him to the fact that you think he is taking too long certainly won't help things. The fix will come in time, just have patience, and don't harass the dev.

Scallywag1

Reaction score
Exactly....I really just don't get why people think they're the only ones with this problem. Everyone on apex wants it back, but Fab is not at all obligated to adhere to you. Just know that he's a great dev and is working in it, for everyone. Ridiculous

You should stay with Liberty if you are going to piss and moan about your free rom in the dev's forums. Fabulous isn't obligated to you, and alerting him to the fact that you think he is taking too long certainly won't help things. The fix will come in time, just have patience, and don't harass the dev.

OP
S
Reaction score
Wow guys. Im not complaning at all I think it the best rom out there and it killing me that I can be on it. I know he is working on it as fast as he can. Im sure there are a lot people waiting like I am. Maybe I came across like im mad but im not Im like a little kid and I just can't wait. So its more of that im just anxious to get it back on my phone.

asaunders

Reaction score
In the risk of beating a dead horse, I tried Tranquility and immediately felt like I cheated on him lol. Fortunately, for me I had some decent backups so, I was able to get back on Apex and I got a copy of the blur messaging suite from another user along with the script to manually install them. Sorry Fab, wont happen again. Lol

OP
S
Reaction score
I had a back up with all the stuff but I deleted it thinking it was something else. But its worth waiting for. Im sure he is close.

Darkside86

Reaction score
In the risk of beating a dead horse, I tried Tranquility and immediately felt like I cheated on him lol. Fortunately, for me I had some decent backups so, I was able to get back on Apex and I got a copy of the blur messaging suite from another user along with the script to manually install them. Sorry Fab, wont happen again. Lol

Would love to have a link to that if you still have it available. And the script. That's the only reason I went and tried another rom. But just switched back because I like apex more.

timelord

Reaction score
Wow guys. Im not complaning at all I think it the best rom out there and it killing me that I can be on it. I know he is working on it as fast as he can. Im sure there are a lot people waiting like I am. Maybe I came across like im mad but im not Im like a little kid and I just can't wait. So its more of that im just anxious to get it back on my phone.

I can understand your frustrations. I really liked Apex, but was trying other roms. When I finally realized that Apex was the best, I went back, only to find the toolbox was down. So I'm back to rubix blurry 2.0 for now. Rubix Blurry is a great choice btw since its closest to stock as you can get. If Apex is back up and running, I'll switching back though.

OP
S
Reaction score
I went back to apex this morning. Could not take it any more. Love apex.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Unless he's on your payroll, don't tell a dev to hurry up. They're taking time out of their own personal lives to contribute to the community.

OP
S
Reaction score
Unless he's on your payroll, don't tell a dev to hurry up. They're taking time out of their own personal lives to contribute to the community.
Again it wasn't ment like that. I know he is working in it and it will be finished when its finished. I think there are a lot of peaple that want it back. Here I will make it simple.

Me sad no toolbox
Me sad no blurr gallery
Me sad no blurr keyboard
Me love apex rom