[ROM] [ROM] ApeX V1.4.1 for Droid X & Droid 2 - Refinement and Ease of Use (2/22/2011)

JustJack1235

Reaction score
Or you can use the free 1 called "super manager" by jbc download from the market

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

freudsfeud

Reaction score
I got root manager and ot did the trick. I deleted the .apks and its running great. Thanks for your help and quick responses.

JustJack1235

Reaction score
Still after all the updates and all the new roms out now for the Dx....apex1.4.1 is by far the best still!

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Still after all the updates and all the new roms out now for the Dx....apex1.4.1 is by far the best still!

Have you tried Apex 2.0? Or CM7?

I'd give those a try.

CM74DX

ahaCoolDude

Reaction score
So it really not possible to use the AOSP MMS app with the blur email app? I can't stand the blur MMS app with the conversation bubbles, yet I NEED my corporate email to work. I had this set up with 1.3. Can anyone tell me how to accomplish this?

JustJack1235

Reaction score
From my understanding you can't....its one or the other~ blur mms or stock mms. You have to choose one ... i could be wrong . But that's just my understanding ~

en28so

Reaction score
I'm back to this rom, because I could never get my X stable enough with GB. This rom has the best battery life and stability hands down. Not even with the new bug fixer, GB is trash for my phone.

jdparsons1

Reaction score
Same here brotha... I give up on all the GB and froyo based GB roms. Nothing beats this rom for overall stability and usability.

JustJack1235

Reaction score
Apex 2.0 rc3 is awesome! No HDMI but hopefully it will eventually. No know bugs anymore ~ just fyi y'all