Feature Request List

coupe68gt390

Reaction score
I agree with you 100%! I have tried every rom on my X and found Apex to be the best due to it having just the right amount of BLUR. However, I just recently switched to DarkSlide v4.2and can honestly say it is every bit as good as Apex AND it is faster and with better battery life. I have also OC'd higher than I could before with zero freeze ups or reboots! Give it a try.

kirbnite

Reaction score
If you could change the color of the text on the "select text", "home", "page dn", "paste", etc keys in the swype keyboard so that they're legible. They are black on black right now and difficult to use since you have to memorize what key does what.

I'm really loving apex - it's my first ROM and I've had no need to look elsewhere

I felt the same way and have resolved my issue and if you would like it. I posted it here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/fabolous-x/120988-issue-swype-apex.html

hub_cap

Reaction score
I've become such a fan of the ROM..I'd just like to see the next version. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

JkdJedi

Reaction score
Fabs working on this NOW!

Fabs working on Apex as we speak, could be available this weekend. "megascripts" is being thrown around in the clouds.

KHeeney5

Reaction score
customizable power control in pull down notifications bar

For all future posters, this has been requested multiple times. Fab told me that it will not be in the next release, but likely after that.

jonathanmsims

Reaction score
customizable power control in pull down notifications bar

All he has to do is contact Bgill... he got it working... showed it on his theme with a twitpic... it looked very nice... I'm sure once you have the .apk / code its not difficult to implement.