JRummy, help, PLEASE!

Cdjones187

Reaction score
Hey man. I'm in need of your assistance! Been a liberty fan for a long time and its still running on my DX. I got a D3 a month ago and rooted a few days ago. I installed rom toolbox pro that i purchased back when I had my D1. I was going through settings that i THOUGHT wouldn't mess up my phone but I ended up soft bricking.... I used the startup tasks (permissions, clear dalvik, zipallign, all on boot) and also changed the battery icon. I'm able to log into root with ADB and I have the D3's system dump. I just don't know what files I should be pushing to the device to over write what I screwed up... No .sbf or recovery for the D3 yet, yes I know really stupid choice to mess around with root without a way of recovery... I talked to KrazyKrivda to see if he had an idea of what files I should be looking for but he wasnt much help.

haxerpaylay

Reaction score
Couldn't you just push them all? Wouldn't that fix everything?

SSX 2.0 and underclocked to 800mhz with ultra low voltages.

OP
Cdjones187

Cdjones187

Reaction score
Couldn't you just push them all? Wouldn't that fix everything?

SSX 2.0 and underclocked to 800mhz with ultra low voltages.

Yes, but I keep getting random 'No space left on device' errors. It'll push a bunch of files, then stop. Remove the file it stops on and it will push a bunch more. Doesn't matter if the file is 10mb or 5kb. That's why it would just be easier to know what exactly gets changed when I pressed set on boot. I have no previous knowledge of ADB before today, so if ANYONE has ANY idea what could be causing this issue please let me know.