help with battery tweaks

ourkidsteve

Reaction score
Does anyone that uses the imoseyon tweaks on their phones also use or use instead the ROM Toolbox Pro from JRummy? Im playing around on Shuji right now and I know it comes with a modified version of ROM Toolbox. I bought the pro version of it when I was on Liberty. It was pretty nice, and now that the toolbox can be used on other ROMs, i have been reinstalling it.

I noticed in the toolbox you can modify the sysctl.conf. Are these the same tweaks that are done in the imoseyon tweaks or are there more tweaks that are added? I ask because I have the Motorola extended battery in which it seemed like I was getting better battery life before I started playing with the 2nd Init ROms. Once I made the switch back to .596 ROMs it seems like the battery is under performing.

Maybe its my imagination, i am getting like 15-20 hours with 2 hours of screen time with my extended battery. it feels like i should be getting more out of it. i have 1 corporate email account, 2 gmails , a facebook, and a twitter. no real streaming though I recently downloaded Slacker Radio. Some GTalk, some text messaging.

Would you guys say that is about the norm for an extended battery?

Another big reason might be I keep jumping to different ROMs every few days. There are so many good choices. Im excited to test out Shuji 2.0 and eventually Apex on .602