[ROM] Sensei-Mod 602

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
If you would like the green version I will add the link back in my prior post after you respond. The red version does not seem to be posted that I can find anyway.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
This will be easier. Check it out HERE. Seems like it was rethemed and some fixes are in there too.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
No problem! Glad I could help.

DroidTank

Reaction score
Will any supercharger scripts work with this rom, i'm runnin it now and it is an excellent rom, but for some reason my 3g speeds aren't that great

sf11035

Reaction score
whats the easiest way to get to shuji from this rom? can i just wipe data and flash shuji?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
whats the easiest way to get to shuji from this rom? can i just wipe data and flash shuji?

Yup. Just do the wipe and flash. I actually did it from apex with no issues.

Sent From a Tear in the Space/Time Continuum...

soXratys

Reaction score
does this ROM support HDMI?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Yes, just tested out my REAL HDMI App, works normally. I chose this ROM over Liberty 1.5 because of the lacking HDMI support in Liberty; Sensei-Mod also got rid of most (or all) of the Bloatware, i.e., Bockbuster, CityAd, Amazon, Kindle, etc. Love the BIONIC eye splashscreen and the landscape Home screen like Honeycomb; those are just the visuals. Technically, it does so much more and has those much needed tweeking features. Installed on 9/16; so far no signs of any problems.

gateway

Reaction score
Came from MIUI, liking this so far. I have 4 problems I have noticed.
1. When I reboot instead of booting to the home screen it goes to CWM where i have to reboot from
2. I let the battery die as instructed in the install process and with the phone off plugged the charger in and went back to sleep, 3 hours later it was still at 0% battery life. I had to reboot to home screen to charge.
3. Not really a problem but why was the profile ability removed, why is this 2.3.3 instead of 2.3.4 which .602 is (I think)
4. The Terminal Emulator FC's when I open it

What is the easiest way to get themes?
Where is Twitter and Facebook in the Social Networking app?

Last edited:

musclemilk

Reaction score
So far its great.

Coming from shuji.....sunk would allow me 16+ hours easy...lemme see what hapens here.

Imo shuji is faster.

Any link to a theme?

Last edited:

Schimm

Reaction score
I've had major slowdowns after several hours of use. Android Assistant quick boost seems to help. Tried ADW and GO thinking it might be the laucher and now on LPP. Really like this ROM but will ditch it if I can't figure out why the screen/responsiveness slows to a crawl after awhile. Kinda reminds me of the old days (like a year and a half ago, hehe) when we were all trying these new home replacements and eventually they all became unsatisfactory because they would get bogged down and slow down the phone. I'm unfortunately experiencing this with V3 of this ROM.

musclemilk

Reaction score
Shuji is faster but thus has better battery.

So far I got 26 hours and at 10% on stock battery