Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Shuji ROM 2.1 / DX

2.0 Changelog
*Updated ROM Base To The Latest .602 GB
*Added Newest Market Version 3.1.3 – New +1 Button and PIN Protection for Purchases
*Added Newest Superuser Version 3.0 Beta 3

*Switched Launcher from Launcher2 to Modded ADW Launcher
*Moto Connect Music Player
*Added Additional Tweaks & Scripts that run at boot to optimize system & performance.
*Added Polaris Office from Infraware. More Info Here: http://bit.ly/mN64Nj
*Windy Weather Live Wallpaper, Ported From HTC

*2.1 Update : No Major Changes, Minor Bug Fixes & Performance Tweaks

**PLEASE NOTE : Themes from Shuji 1.0 Will not Work On 2.0 or 2.1

Installation & Rom Review Video By @DroidModderX : [video=youtube;2FJQA3Lmt0M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FJQA3Lmt0M"]WATCH HERE[/video]

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
*You Must Be On a .602 Based ROM with new BP_C_01.09.13P Baseband (Radio) & 2.6.32.9-g34b306d Kernal
*Download Shuji ROM 2.1 File to SD-Card
*Use Droid2 Bootstrap To Bootstrap & Reboot Into CW Recovery
*Wipe Data / Factory Reset
*Wipe Cache & Dalvik Cache
*Flash The ROM File
*Reboot System & Setup
*You Can Restore Apps & Some App Data From Titanium Backup, But DO NOT Restore any System Data! No Matter What ROM you're coming from, you MUST wipe everything to prevent Bootloops Force Closes.
** If you Are Coming From Shuji 2.0, Wipe Cache / Dalvik Cache Only.

DOWNLOAD :http://bit.ly/qjZ0H3

**CREDITS & THANKS @P3Droid & Team Blackhat (Rooted 602 GB), Fabolous (Source System Apps, a Cool Guy & Valuable Asset To Android In General), @Imoseyon (Imoseyon Tweaks), @Jrummy16 (Newest BusyBox, & Help w/ Sensei Script), @NatemZ (aosp Battery Icon) @JakeBites & The Whole Sturdy Click Syndicate Development Team.

leftspin

Reaction score
I am currently on MIUI 1.8.19 (which is not a .602 based ROM), my question is, if I SBF and then re root will I be able to flash this, or will I have to do additional modifications?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I am currently on MIUI 1.8.19 (which is not a .602 based ROM), my question is, if I SBF and then re root will I be able to flash this, or will I have to do additional modifications?

If you sbf to .602 then yes you can root and flash it. If you sbf to .340 then no. You need to make sure you are on .602 first.

Sent From the Mind and Fingers of JSM...

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
No problem!!

Sent From the Mind and Fingers of JSM...

leftspin

Reaction score
So I SBF'd my phone to .602 and rooted and everything went fine. Then I downloaded the ROM and flashed it in clockwork and it said installation successful but when I hit "reboot now" it got stuck in a bootloop at the animation of the blue android with the word android falling down like water around it. Before installing I did wipe data/cache/dalvik. What could I have done wrong?

I booted into stock recovery and wiped data/cache (factory reset) hoping that would fix it but it still boots the Shuji animation and hangs on it. Will I need to SBF again?

Last edited:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Did you do the .602 SBF then root it with the D3 One Click?

Otherwise it sounds like you followed the proper steps so I am not sure what went wrong. If you cant get back in you may need to SBF again unfortunately.

leftspin

Reaction score
Don't know what went wrong the first time but I just SBF'd again, re rooted and flashed the ROM and everything worked. Thanks for all the help!

Last edited:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
No that was fine. I was just asking for reference.

EDIT: I see you edited and got it working. Very cool!