Htc rezound

BernTrav60

Reaction score
I currently use a Motorola Droid Razr. It has a feature that I like, and I wonder if the Rezound has this feature. With the Razr, If I go into Craigslist, for instance, and find a phone number posted in the message, I can touch the number and it will come up in my dialer. It then gives me a choice of calling the number or texting it. Can you do this with the Rezound. The Rezound brings up the number for calling, but seemingly not for texting. I would appreciate any commentary on the issue. Thanks.

jchammer123

Reaction score
I just checked and I only get the option to call, no text.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

garnet&gold

Reaction score
I currently use a Motorola Droid Razr. It has a feature that I like, and I wonder if the Rezound has this feature. With the Razr, If I go into Craigslist, for instance, and find a phone number posted in the message, I can touch the number and it will come up in my dialer. It then gives me a choice of calling the number or texting it. Can you do this with the Rezound. The Rezound brings up the number for calling, but seemingly not for texting. I would appreciate any commentary on the issue. Thanks.

Copy and paste is the only alternative I can think of.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

jwalknet

Reaction score
Wasn't this what Apple sued over?

Wasn't this one of the crazy things Apple sued over?

J