Researching the Rezound . . . and Razr MAXX

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
It is typical for any program that allows root access to your phone to have several warnings because the possibility of bricking your phone is great and happens quite frequently when people rush ahead without knowing what they are doing or knowing the limitations. Not having warnings of this sort would be extremely careless.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

OP
B

bawoo49

Reaction score
This sounds good.

Try Frame Grabber by Sony. It isn't free but does full resolution and full fps capability. I put videos I make on my standalone camera on my phones (Rezound and Incredible1) or Tab and make still shots using the app as well as making stills from videos shot on the Rezound. I get file sizes large enough to have made some 8x10 and 10x13 photos from.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

Frame Grabber sounds like something I would like to try. Thanks for the tip.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
that leaves your phone very vulnerable to being bricked. it comes with loads of warnings, and says you can never take a firmware upgrade.

I expect loads of bricked s3 phones in the future since many people ignore warnings.

if someone gave me an s3 as a present, I'd probably sell it and buy something else.

Verizon's Samsung Galaxy S3 Unsecure Bootloader Released

It is typical for any program that allows root access to your phone to have several warnings because the possibility of bricking your phone is great and happens quite frequently when people rush ahead without knowing what they are doing or knowing the limitations. Not having warnings of this sort would be extremely careless.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

Exactly.

Howardz is right, but the bottom line is it can be unlocked, you didn't specify safety. What about all the people who want S-off with the Rezound, something that requires an unlock anyways. That's two major risks.

Shame you'd just give it away too, it's a great phone. Personal preference for sure, but free S3 compared to a Rezound....