How many actually got the OTA?

iamgregh

Reaction score
Got my update this Morning, Got the phone on Thursday of last week.

chefsal

Reaction score
Just got my update, and like some others (haven't read the entire thread yet) not sure what this update entails. about to search through the phone now.

imgrtful

Reaction score
pinch to zoom,new layout of the gallery and live wallpapers.click on the menu while in the home screen.click wallpapers.there is the live wallpapers,or you can DL some in the market.and did i mention pinch to zoom...

Jamus0

Reaction score
I got mine easter morning

I got mine easter morning...

KevinJ

Reaction score
Got it this morning while watching the space shuttle launch on NASA TV. I didn't let it install.

chefsal

Reaction score
ive got the ese81 build. live wall papers, multi touch browser, new music player and gallery.
All the bells and whistles are here, [video=youtube;j5DeI5JGeJk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5DeI5JGeJk&feature=fvwa]YouTube - Android 2.1 Update 1 Running on Motorola DROID - ESE53 Build[/video]

but this is for the ese53, im assuming theyll go to 99 then start on update 2.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Mine was there this morning too. Love the new gallery layout.

PyroManiac

Reaction score
help?

just got 2.1 last night, and I have unrooted myphone to get the update because I heard rumors that you can't get the update while rooted. Is it okay to root after the update runs through? Do I need a different update file? If anyone can help much appreciated. :):icon_ banana:

jmtudor

Reaction score
Got mine this morning

OTA 2.1

My wife's Droid purchased same time as mine (on different account though) and she has not yet received the update.

m@tt

Reaction score
One of my family members got the OTA update, but not I.:mad: In the new update won't they going to have 5 screens or did I reed that wrong?