GummyJar 2.5 & Liberty 1.0???

guest0

Reaction score
What are some difference between GummyJar 2.5 vs Liberty 1.0 rom other than some tool box and few apps?

I know that Liberty is based off Gummy Jar but what about stability? performance?

Any comments, inputs will be greatly appreciated. Especially from users that went from GummyJar to Liberty.

Thanks in advance.

EagleStrike

Reaction score
Liberty is the new GummyJar. As far as I know, kejar has moved all support to Liberty now. I'm using liberty and its substantially better than GummJar.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
pretty much gummyjar + toolbox. check out the two rom pages

OP
G

guest0

Reaction score
Liberty is the new GummyJar. As far as I know, kejar has moved all support to Liberty now. I'm using liberty and its substantially better than GummJar.

Can you be little more specific? What do you mean by substantially better?

EagleStrike

Reaction score
Well what I'm saying is that it is GummJar and it has the features you have listed. Liberty is basically gummyjar like I said. So no point in staying on 2.5 when you could be on Liberty with same or even better results.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
It doesn't run substantially better...atleast on my phone. I can't notice a difference other than the toolbox, but the fact that Liberty is being officially supported (GummyJAR is not) should be enough reason to flash Liberty.

J

Johnly

don't be fooled.....(listening to snoop dog fool) two great Dev's unite and walla, liberty...shiznit...