Girlfriend keeps looking through my phone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmasto123

Reaction score
I have an original motorola droid. I keep the phone "unlocked" without a screenlock password. I know she keeps taking my phone and looking through it by all the fingerprints on the screen after I've wiped it clean. Want to call her out and catch her and prove to her she's doing it. Is there an app or anything that could track times that apps have been opened or anything that could be solid proof she's looking through it? If I lock the screen, then I get accused of hiding something. I leave it unlocked cause I have nothing to hide. Really don't even care that she's looking through it, the problem is that she will deny it all the time... Any help or suggestions?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have an original motorola droid. I keep the phone "unlocked" without a screenlock password. I know she keeps taking my phone and looking through it by all the fingerprints on the screen after I've wiped it clean. Want to call her out and catch her and prove to her she's doing it. Is there an app or anything that could track times that apps have been opened or anything that could be solid proof she's looking through it? If I lock the screen, then I get accused of hiding something. I leave it unlocked cause I have nothing to hide. Really don't even care that she's looking through it, the problem is that she will deny it all the time... Any help or suggestions?

You could take it into CSI and see if the fingerprints match up. ;)

Just kidding, I don't know of an app for you but you know they say those who accuse someone of doing something are probably up to something themselves. Maybe you should check her phone?

Is she the overly jealous type, constantly asking questions?

binqker

Reaction score
Shes crazy. Hahaha

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Iowa

Reaction score
Ya I would say she is paranoid and clingy....I would move on now before you get to deep.

Beka27

Reaction score
There is an app locker program that can lock (maybe up to 10 applications?) with the free version or unlimited with the paid. I don't know if the app you are asking about exists. Don't recall what the name is, but do a market search.

If you lock, let's say, text messaging, the only way she'd KNOW you locked it is if she tried to open it. So if she says, WHY is your texting locked, you could say, WHY are you trying to open it?

It might work (not for your relationship, but at least for your phone's security... lol.)

HarshReality

Reaction score
I keep seeing that twix commercial with the gf at the diner... Seriously though if you track what apps are used/when she'll just come across that you did it and didnt remember "Your paranoid and watching each time you use your phone?"

I think you should be asking more what you've done to get her paranoid that she thinks your hiding something. Or.. what the last guy did (more likely).

OP
T

tmasto123

Reaction score
Yeah it's from the last guy... Found out he was cheating on her by looking through his phone. Guess she thinks its gonna happen again.

OP
T

tmasto123

Reaction score
I'll check out the app locker. I'm fairly certain that will end up blowing up back in my face of course...

Beka27

Reaction score
^^^Probably. As a woman, that's the way I would think: "Do I confront him on why the texts are locked, but if I do he'll know I was looking..." She might end up picking fights with you on other unrelated topics, just because she's ticked off. It's worth a shot tho. It sounds like her issues are much deeper than reading some emails or texts, but this might make the decision a little bit easier on you.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
My wife and I respect and trust each others privacy, her phone and computer is her business and my phone and computer is my business - trust is very important in a relationship as almost everything else is based on it :wink:

OP
T

tmasto123

Reaction score
Yes, issues are much deeper. Tough predicament when I'm not doing anything and she persists...

Beka27

Reaction score
My wife and I respect and trust each others privacy, her phone and computer is her business and my phone and computer is my business - trust is very important in a relationship as almost everything else is based on it :wink:

+1000.

:heart: :greendroid::reddroid: :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.