Girlfriend tapped all texts on my droid x

Status
Not open for further replies.

anuraj1

Reaction score
Well I am familiar with a software called Eblaster for the pc which you could install on a computer. I remember at the time you could find no trace of it anywhere (not easily anyway). It had a secret multi hot key to get to the settings. It would record at messages, keystrokes, websites, email, chat, what applications you used, you name it. Then it sends reports to an email address. I put this on my computer years ago. It cost like $100 or something.

I did noticed that the same company has an android version of it. That's what it sounds like to me. All it takes is a couple of minutes alone with your phone to install it. You would never find it installed. A hard reset should take care of something like this though. Also change every password on everything. If it has a keystroke logger then she may have recorded you typing in all your passwords to various places.

Link to the software

SpectorSoft - eBlaster | mobile for Android

Dang, that software is nuts.

Bravesfan319

Reaction score
Well I am familiar with a software called Eblaster for the pc which you could install on a computer. I remember at the time you could find no trace of it anywhere (not easily anyway). It had a secret multi hot key to get to the settings. It would record at messages, keystrokes, websites, email, chat, what applications you used, you name it. Then it sends reports to an email address. I put this on my computer years ago. It cost like $100 or something.

I did noticed that the same company has an android version of it. That's what it sounds like to me. All it takes is a couple of minutes alone with your phone to install it. You would never find it installed. A hard reset should take care of something like this though. Also change every password on everything. If it has a keystroke logger then she may have recorded you typing in all your passwords to various places.

Link to the software

SpectorSoft - eBlaster | mobile for Android

That's crazy creepy...

Like most people have said, you need to hard reset your phone BEFORE you change your passwords, otherwise it does you no good if there is a keylogger on your phone.

I won't give you relationship advice, cause it's up to you what you do with crazy.

However, once your phone is charged back up, you need to hard reset then change passwords.

Good luck with your phone, and good luck with crazy...

bustadroid

Reaction score
Check what folders you have on your sd card via PC or astro file manager. Report back any suspicious folders you find.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
After discussing this with another moderator we decided that we are going to close this thread. Basically, leaving it open we feel will cause more issues with people making comments about the OP's girlfriend. We have deleted posts from a couple of other individuals. The OP has all the information he needs so we feel it's time to close.

Status
Not open for further replies.