I better fix this before my girlfriend comes to visit if I want to keep her!

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'd get a new phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

monkey.gif

dyrelogan

Reaction score
Why would she be upset when it is the phone's issue and not yours? Just explain it to her. I have had the same problem. Someone else's picture over someone else's contact information. Somehow it just corrected itself.

scsa20

Reaction score
That is a lame excuse for your girlfriend to break up with you over something so minor that's outside of your control of the current moment. And if your girlfriend can't understand that your phone is being stupid about the pictures then you shouldn't be dating her in the first place tbh.

Now, for the phone issue itself, I ran into an issue with a buddies mg android phone where a new contact phone number is being placed under his sister's contact info, if it's anything similar, the way I got it fixed was removing his friend's contact info, add his sister's last name to his sister's contact info" then re-added his friend's contact info again and it worked so give that a try if you don't already have Rachel's last name added to her contact info.

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
Q

qurtrn10

Reaction score
Thanks for all of the replies. Just in case some didn't catchit, I was being sarcastic about my girlfriend getting upset or leaving. It was just funny that the incorrect pic to show happens to be another cute, single girl in my age range.

I will try the route of removing her from my friends, and re-adding her. I'll play with it a little more, and post up the results.

Thanks again,
William

DroidCoug

Reaction score
get syncmypix, its an app that goes through (after logging into facebook) and checks and resyncs all your contact pictures that were from facebook. it's real handy when I know someone has changed their pic on facebook but it hasn't changed on my phone.