Texting Problem

dolpns13

Reaction score
Hello friends.. I have had my Rezound for close to 6 months and this is the first problem I have had with it, but it is a very large problem that has happened twice. When I reply to someones text, the text doesnt go to that person I am sending it to, but instead some random person in my contact list. The last time this happened was last night when this girl told me she had to put her cat down, when I responded why, I got a text from a different girl asking me what I was talking about. The phone sent the text to the wrong person. Has anyone else had any issues like this? How did you fix it? I am using Handcent so I wonder if its the app?

Please help.. This could get me in alot of trouble.. :icon_ devil:

JeffDenver

Reaction score
I read that this was an issue only in the ICS build leaked last week. Supposedly the new leaked build posted today fixes this.

JeffDenver

Reaction score
I do not know of any GB Rezound users who have reported that problem. But the ICS update might still fix it.

OP
dolpns13

dolpns13

Reaction score
JeffDenver said:
I do not know of any GB Rezound users who have reported that problem. But the ICS update might still fix it.

Gotcha.. who knows when that's coming though

JeffDenver

Reaction score
No, I think it is the opposite actually. You can't install it unless your bootloader is locked. I am planning on installing it but I will have to re-lock my bootloader first. This is not a normal ROM...it is an official release file from HTC. They have directions on that link.