Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

steeletown

Reaction score
INCREMENTAL said:
Got a question for my fellow Note 2 friends. Any of u having issues with the google home page in the stock browser? Mine like keeps refreshing itself over and over and u cant use it for anything. It worked fine a few times but for the most part it doesnt work. Any ideas? Thanks.

This seems to be a wide spread problem there are a couple of threads on this subject. Browser acting crazy

delcopa

Reaction score
Thats very odd... I would try to clear data

sent from my vzw galaxy note 2

I actually had a weird one too figured would let everyone know. Went to show off the phone today and tried the hover over email. I got the line and a small empty box no text. I rebooted and it started working again. Figures it would die right when showing it off lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
steeletown said:
This seems to be a wide spread problem there are a couple of threads on this subject. Browser acting crazy

Well clear data and cache fixed it so far. If not chrome will hopefully fix it for good.

steeletown

Reaction score
INCREMENTAL said:
Well clear data and cache fixed it so far. If not chrome will hopefully fix it for good.

OK that's good that's something others who are having the same problem should know.

Wonmotyme

Reaction score
spydergirl said:
Wonmotyme - Do u need all ur notifications to be on @ night or just ur phone? I use the Simple Sounds app to design my profiles and it works great for me. I have it set so only the phone rings @ night in case of emergency. But that may not be what u need.

I have children that are of galavanting age so I am always nervous that I maybe needed in the middle of the night. This is why my phone remains on 24/7. Being able to still receive text and calls from them is a must but not so much for the rest of the world.

drew96dawg

Reaction score
I just downloaded the update for gsam and it is continuously force closing

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just downloaded the update for gsam and it is continuously force closing

yep the update is bad.. I'm sure they'll fix it soon

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
aka bad ass battery monitor.... gives you a break down of everything that's using up the battery

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
not sure if they made an update but I uninstalled then added it again and it works fine

Caesars

Reaction score
Confirmed! Ty mate

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
The Verizon Note 2 has Blocking Mode! It's just hidden. I found it while playing around with Any Cut. Check out the thread I posted for instructions on how to get to access it and turn it on: Blocking Mode is Present and Working on the Verizon Note!

Wow so I guess this confirms Verizon decided to block (no pun intended) blocking mode. Why does Verizon feel the need to mess with our devices?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2