Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

Strife77

Reaction score
My note 2 is stuck on "Please wait while your phone connects to verizon wireless and automatically activates" :frown: Its been on the screen for 10 minutes, i have 3 bars, any ideas?

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My note 2 is stuck on "Please wait while your phone connects to verizon wireless and automatically activates" :frown: Its been on the screen for 10 minutes, i have 3 bars, any ideas?

Lets start with the basics, do you have a SIM card that you properly put into the phone?

If yes, is it activated? (used it before and it worked?) If its a brand new SIM card, call Verizon and make sure it's activated on your account, other wise the SIM card won't talk to the network.

Reaction score
How do you transfer pictures from a macbook pro to the note 2?
You don't need to download anything to get this to work. Make sure bluetooth is on both devices, and I believe the Mac will automatically be discoverable. If not, go through the options to make it so. On the phone, go to bluetooth settings and you should see your macbook in the "Available devices" section. Click to pair (you'll need to accept on the computer too). Once paired, it's as simple as clicking the bluetooth icon at the top of the mac and going down to your device. Hover over and click send file. You'll have to accept the transfer on the phone but it will accept as many files as you're sending once you approve. Easy!

delcopa

Reaction score
thats awesome.. i use about that screen time in a day span maybe less but going off of everyone so far... im impressed... usually theres one or two complaints or miserable reviews... i havent seen one yet

Yes mine isn't as much as others say but I'm still getting 12+hours and that is being on all the time basically. I have been doing 100% of my Internet surfing on the phone too. On the nexus I would keep charging while using till around noon then it would need to hit charger in like 3 or 4 hours this thing blows that away easy!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
I use bluetooth but then my laptop has it built in and its not a macbook but if it has bluetooth should work the same I think I dont know for sure cause I dont use macbooks could connect it with the usb cable it comes with and do it that way

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Droid Forums

Reaction score
I use bluetooth but then my laptop has it built in and its not a macbook but if it has bluetooth should work the same I think I dont know for sure cause I dont use macbooks could connect it with the usb cable it comes with and do it that way

I'm sure you could do it either way. Bluetooth is nice just because there's no cable, but USB is nice because it's faster and you can place the files exactly where you want them. I use bluetooth at work because I don't have a USB cable there.

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
Ya some was wondering about that didnt realize how far back he was lol

toperm

Reaction score
Moderate usage, 430am to 430sm, 47% left. This phone is simply awesome

drew96dawg

Reaction score
4 am-10:30pm and im at 13% heavy use. My droid 2 would be dead by 11am

sent from my vzw galaxy note 2

Last edited:

jseah

Reaction score
My phone has been off the charger for 17 hours now and I am at 51%, average usage (light web surfing, about 60 emails, 30 minutes of phone calls).

Tonik

Reaction score
Hello. Thought I would post in this thread rather than clutter things up and introduce myself. My Note 2 is on order (but via work so it will be a little bit) and let you know I a moving over here from the Bionic forum. One quick question....it was a full price purchase by work they are handing it to me but VZ is aware it is going on my phone number. Do I just swap the SIM from the Bionic to the Note?

wooddale

Reaction score
Hello. Thought I would post in this thread rather than clutter things up and introduce myself. My Note 2 is on order (but via work so it will be a little bit) and let you know I a moving over here from the Bionic forum. One quick question....it was a full price purchase by work they are handing it to me but VZ is aware it is going on my phone number. Do I just swap the SIM from the Bionic to the Note?
Long as they no about it you just need to give them Meid # I have have had the same sim for about 3 phones (I buy alot of phones)

huskur

Reaction score

No....the SIM in the Bionic is a standard size SIM and the Note takes a micro SIM. Hopefully it will come with a SIM but if not just go to a VZW store and they are free.