ezeStand Review and Contest Giveaway!

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
ezestand001004.png

The entrepreneurial spirit on Droidforums.net is truly inspiring. The products that our members have created from scratch have taken phone accessorizing to a new level. Today, I am pleased to review the ezeStand, which was designed by our very own Todd Newhouse, a Motorola Droid owner and entrepreneur extraordinaire. What started off as a side project, has since ballooned into a successful business. In this product review, we will see what the ezeStand has to offer, and why it has set DroidForums.net abuzz. And if that's not enough, we will be giving away an ezeStand to one lucky person. At the end of the article, I will provide the instructions on how to win your very own ezeStand!

ezeStand Review and Giveaway Contest! | DroidBlog - Android News

Follow this link to read the full review, as well as find out about upcoming discounts, and how to win an ezeStand!

OP
W

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Comments about the ezeStand review here!

To enter the contest, you need to visit the blog entry at DroidBlog.net. Don't post your contest entries here.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The blog says to register here and that we need to be logged in there to comment.

My df userid and password does not work there, nor do I see an easy method to create an account there.

I'm fairly certain I am registered here though.

So...too bad, you get the comment here ;p

After reading the article I'd like to know if I can mount that in my car or do you think the phone will fall out while driving around? For whatever reason the oem car mount for the droid does not stay on my jeep windshield. It sticks fine in the other car. Every time that thing lets loose and crashes to the dash with the power cord hitting first I cringe. I've even thought about just glueing the suction cup to the windshield.

Anyways, if mounted would this be suitable for car use?

The article looks good, glad to learn more about the product than I knew before.

OP
W

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT A CAR MOUNT. the rubberized material is not that strong ;)

as for the login issues, give me a few minutes.

OP
W

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
as of now, you need to register on droidblog.net to comment... the logins don't carry over from here, so you have to register from scratch.

however, we will have the issue resolved shortly, where you won't need to register to comment.

horaceunit

Reaction score
ezeStand

Well I tried to respond to the article, but when I try to log on I get a Word Press log on that won't accept my Droid Forum log in info. Oh well, doesn't matter, I had been looking at the Motorola dock, but the article made me realize that this was a better deal, so I already ordered one (as well as the right angle data/charging cable)! NOT that a SECOND one wouldn't be nice for the home computer desk- but I wanted at least one anyway! Good article, and happy to support an independant entrepreneur! Afterall, isn't that the point with the Android OS- open source and all!?

OP
W

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Droidblog FIXED! get those comments in for the contest!!

OP
W

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
only 7 entries so far.

the ezeStand giveaway contest will end Monday 11:59 EST, and the winner will be announced the following day!

OP
W

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Congrats to Apprazer on winning your very own ezeStand!