[GIVEAWAY] Droid 2 Multimedia Station Contest Winner Announced!!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
images

The winner of last weeks Droid 2 Multimedia Station contest was a pretty close race. While the entries were few, the pics were outstanding and fun.

Without further adieu we'd like to announce our winner. The winner of the Multimedia Station for the Droid 2/Global is......................252Chevyboyz!!

Here is his winning entry:

43471d1323645895t-giveaway-spreading-holiday-cheer-droid-2-global-owners-dsc00061.jpg

We just couldn't resist the Droid 2 posing with Mr and Mrs Clause. The honorable mention goes to gthotie5 for this entry. There's nothing like a Droid that loves to give gifts to their loved ones. After all thats what the spirit of Christmas is all about. The entry was one vote shy of a tie for the win.

Congratulations to 252chevyboyz for his well deserved win!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I really appreciate the votes and what a nice surprise this was. Looks like I finally got a replacement for my old iHome. Thanks again everyone and hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Congrats my friend! :big smile:

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Appreciate it gt and wick.

@gt: I know whoever is getting the Inc2 will enjoy it. As for me I can't bring myself to give up my D2. Its been so good to me I couldn't replace it

Sent from my Liberated D2

gthotie5

Reaction score
Yeah its gonna be my cousins first smartphone. Sense is very inviting for new users and ive heard nothing but good reviews for it so i decided to get it for him during the black friday deal. :happy3:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Congrats 252, enjoy it and a Merry Christmas to you as well!!