Contest/Giveaway: myCharge RazorMax 6,000 mAh Portable Charger & More!

Boxster986

Reaction score
*Contest Entry*

Hands down, OG Droid (A855). I picked it up at a Costco in December of 2009. As a tech enthusiasts (and well... let's just say I've never been an Apple guy) it was, to me, the first full-on attempt to compete with the iPhone. They had their brilliant "iDon't... Droid Does" campaign with literally FULL SIZE billboards all over the city. It was such an exciting time. Motorola went above and beyond.

I remember I could hardly wait to try it out, powering it up the second the kiosk sales associate put it in my hands. The first photo I took on it was of my brother, which TO THIS DAY is his caller ID photo. I have yet to feel as excited about a new phone as I did with the OG Droid. I loved my Blackberry, but the Droid stole my heart.

AND, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that it birthed one of my favorite websites: Android Forum at DroidForums.net. :)

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
*Contest Entry*

So far I love my S6, non of the glitches I had with its replacement the S5. This is a really nice phone in the hand, a bit slick though. Speaking of slick and a really close second is my GNex, battery was mediocre, but I did have a bunch of fun rooting and flashing every available ROM that came into play back then... It's still my backup...

How to do "Bold" in Tapatalk?
Edit: Thanks Mustang

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Valvoline

Reaction score
*Contest Entry*

Totally torn on this one. Initially my thought was my Droid X. God, what a beast!! It easily lasted through a slew of newer phones released afterwards. Loved rooting it, but upgraded once support ended for some of my favorite ROMs.
My LG G3 was definitely the phone had the most fun with and the least problems. Took any Rom i threw at it, never had any issues flashing or anything. Battery life was crap and after buying battery after battery I finally let go.
Now i own a S7 Edge. Soooo smoovvvv. I love it. Super fast, all the gimmicks i want, none i don't. One gripe, ALL the phones i've owned, i've never as much as scratched the glass, case or no case in at least 2 years of ownership per phone. I don't own the s7 Edge 10 days and the glass is shattered. Shat.turd. Haven't even made my first payment yet and i'm already dishing out 149 for a replacement. FML.
In the end, the S7 Edge does take the cake. Looks like i might go Rom-less with FoxFi for a while. Winner winner, chicken dinner!

realged13

Reaction score
*Contest Entry*
I would like to choose my Druid Turbo as I love it, but if I had to rank them, it would be the Droid X. That phone ran amazing for me, was my first true powerful smartphone. The device was solid and I liked the physical keys.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
*Contest Entry*

my favorite device so far has been sony xperia z3v. too many positives (micro sd card, wireless charging, 3200mah battery that outlasts all other devices on the market, excellent radios even better then motorola, 1080p screen, water/dust proof, sd801 processor which doesn't have the heat problem of sd810, good rear camera, 3gb ram, dual stereo sound front speakers, dedicated camera shutter button) outweigh the few negatives (glass rear, no support from verizon or sony, very few accessories, non replaceable battery). i've had the phone for year and a half, the longest i've ever stuck with the same device since 2008. looking the at choices we have now, i might keep this one for another year.

stevenlf82

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
@stevenlf512
*contest entry*
My favorite device was my first phone the HTC DROID ERIS.
It was a small phone but i found it easy to use & it was small enough to fit into my pockets.
I believe it had android 1.5 on it & was a bit slow but what phone back in '08-'09 wasn't slow lol,i rooted it & installed the gingerbread rom it became the best little phone imo.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
The original Droid was a Beast and Game Changer when it was released. I loved the Build and Feel of it. Switching back from a Note 5 to my Droid Turbo I would say minus a Fingerprint Scanner the Droid Turbo is the Best phone Ive had. Battery Life is still Top Notch just wish it had Marshmallow.

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
*Contest Entry*

Moto x (OG) >>> Motorola Bionic >>> Moto x(2013) >>> Moto x(2015/ pure edition) >>> Moto x(2013)

i loved my upgrade to 4g geting the Bionic. my favorite phone so far was the pure edition. i enjoyed the size, it felt great in the hand, great front facing speakers. fluid device. sadly i donated mine to the bottom of san diego bay. so now i'm on my wifes old moto x(2013) which really makes me miss the screen. right now i'm waiting on what the future holds but i might just buy another moto x pure edition 2015 because i liked it that much.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
*Contest Entry*

I'd have to say that my favorite device of all time was the OG Droid, which got me started with android. It is where I discovered the root scene and the android community in general, including DroidForums. It also had great developer support which is also a huge plus.

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
Thanks for the contest.

Here is the prize razor max next to the ravpower savior that I use. Its alot more portable for pocketing. I have the motorola power pack 3000 for my pocket but its only a 1 charge capacity for my LG G3. The razor max is portable and good for sharing, but requires cables while the others have built in cables.

Definitely a keeper for my daily bag as I needed an extra battery pack on a recent band trip to DC to keep my moto 360 charged over a 36 hour day (12 hour bus ride straight into a full day Smithsonian tour directly after a full work day. The bus outlets were out during that part of the trip. All chargers were drained after that first day when we finally got to the hotel. Then the issue was charging the chargers, but the rav power handles charging itself and one device together).

0427161112.jpg 0427161112a.jpg 0427161112b.jpg

xtor

Reaction score
* contest entry*
My favorite device was my Mitsubishi transportable because very few people had mobile phones back then. I got a lot of looks with that phone.

DV65