FREE ezeStand XL Multimedia Stand - Youtube Reviewers Wanted

Famousamos

Reaction score
It does the job. First, it is very stable, doesn't slide our tip over. Doesn't interfere with viewing the screen. It enables the dock multi media screen. I also purchased the charging cord that the maker of the dock recommends. Definitely worth it. A long with portable computer, gps, mp3 player, portable video game player, and camera, I can now use my droid x as a alarm clock Display that I can see at all times at night.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Beka27

Reaction score
Great review! That stand looks great! Too bad I can't purchase it on a credit card, only paypal... :eek:(
Hi Beka27,
Actually you don't have to have a PayPal account to purchase. In the PayPal checkout there is a link for "Don't have a PayPal account? Pay with your debit or credit card as a PayPal Guest". This will let you enter your credit card information to purchase the item without a PayPal account. :icon_ banana:
Thanks for your interest!

Thank you! I figured it out and one is on the way! Can't wait! I use a case with my phone and this is the big reason I didn't get the regular moto dock.

(from Beka's DX)

cobra1969

Reaction score
Stand looks very nice. Probably going to order one tonight! When do you think I would receive it? Minnesota

pocketbass72

Reaction score
Just ordered my XL stand with cable. The fact that I can dock this and put it in mutlimedia mode with a case on was more than enough to sell me. Can't wait.

OP
E

ezeStand

Reaction score
Stand looks very nice. Probably going to order one tonight! When do you think I would receive it? Minnesota
Hi Cobra1969,
We typically ship all orders out the same day if you place the order before 2PM PST. USPS is usually 2-4 days and I would expect likely 3 or 4 from California to Minnesota.
Thanks for your interest!