FREE ezeStand XL Multimedia Stand - Youtube Reviewers Wanted

BodyBagz

Reaction score
You know, you could make it an even 8....or 10....I would love to do a review...:)

Never-the-less, I will be looking forward to seeing the real world reviews of fellow forum members...

JieMan

Reaction score
Im looking for something like this for my x .. Where can I check this out. Link....

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

91LudeSiT

Reaction score
I'd be willing to do a review if you are still including extras, I always keep my droid in a case as well.

Last edited:

pmurray633

Reaction score
I would love to do a review, I have a naked Droid X and a camera that I could use in a heart beat.

Reaction score
Yeah...I'm late on the thread but if you want extra reviews just hit me up. I will definitely give you an honest review. I own the X and have an Otterbox Commuter case and a clear skin on my phone.

Rocko

Reaction score
Hey Droid Forum members,

Here is your chance to get a free ezeStand XL bundle (ezeStand XL Multimedia Stand + 6' Right Angle Micro USB cable).

Please read this entire message before replying to the thread.

We are looking for people who are willing to create a video review of the ezeStand XL and upload it to youtube. We have had many people contact us about doing reviews on Youtube and have sent many ezeStands out for review, but the quality of review, and most importantly the lack of a Droid phone, doesn't really show the real functionality of the ezeStand.

So here are the guidelines:

1) You must own a Droid X phone - with or without a cover or case.
2) You must be willing to create a video review of using the ezeStand XL with your Droid X phone. The video should be at least 90 seconds or more and be decent video and audio quality - in other words not taken with a Motorola RAZR
3) The review should be honest and fair based on what you think of the ezeStand XL, not overly gracious because you got it free.
4) The review should be uploaded to Youtube within 30 days of receiving the ezeStand and you should notify us when you upload the video so we can share it with customers and other fans and possibly link to it from our website.

Hope this sounds good to people. The best review (most professional,good quality,graphics, etc) will receive an bonus ezeStand gift as well.

And so here is the deal ... if you can answer YES to question 1 and be able to commit to questions 2, 3, & 4 then you are in.

The first 5 people who respond to this thread will be considered the winning reviewers and we will send you a PM to confirm. Please only respond if you can commit to following through with the video as we are working with the honor system here.

Thanks everyone,
:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Ill take one.

SunshineIncognito

Reaction score
Utube video

Well, I have a feeling that I'm probably too late, but of guess it doesn't hurt to try! I'd be honored and delighted to get this opportunity. If it's still available, please let me know, I do indeed have a droid X, and although I cant say that I'm a wizz with everything it's capable of! Lol. Hope to hear from you! Have a good afternoon! Best regards, Bess

Famousamos

Reaction score
I just purchased your stand for the droid x and I'm looking forward to trying it. Thanks for the free shipping!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
E

ezeStand

Reaction score
One of our first ezeStand XL - Droid X video reviewers ... Thanks to Blake for the review!

[video=youtube;wrKSv3LOmJY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrKSv3LOmJY"]YouTube - ezeStand XL Review with Motorola Droid X[/video]

Beka27

Reaction score
Great review! That stand looks great! Too bad I can't purchase it on a credit card, only paypal... :eek:(

OP
E

ezeStand

Reaction score
Great review! That stand looks great! Too bad I can't purchase it on a credit card, only paypal... :eek:(
Hi Beka27,
Actually you don't have to have a PayPal account to purchase. In the PayPal checkout there is a link for "Don't have a PayPal account? Pay with your debit or credit card as a PayPal Guest". This will let you enter your credit card information to purchase the item without a PayPal account. :icon_ banana:
Thanks for your interest!